Close X

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Colorado *In- Loving- Memory*

Mr. Coon

Purred: Wed Feb 6, '13 7:03pm PST 
I have been purring about sending our photos in Valentine cards to sick kids in the hospital. Now I know it's getting pretty close to the date already. But I've got a tick in my tails about it and I want to see if we can pull it off.

WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO? Put a photo of your kitty in a regular Valentine's card. You do not need to address it to any kid in particular. WRITE *Especially For You* on the envelope.

Now I would like about 20-30 of these cards. I know some of you have more than one kitty so a card for each kitty would be nice.

I will need to know really quickly if you would like to participate. I want about 20-30 cards minimum. They will go to the Stollery Children's Hospital located in my city: Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, YOU NEED TO MAIL YOUR CARDS POST-DATED FEB.8TH in order to guarantee they get here in time.

The timing for this is late but if I know Catsters, we can pull this off. And if not, the seed is planted for next year.

PLEASE PAW MAIL COLORADO DIRECTLY IF YOU PLAN TO PARTICIPATE.

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Wed Feb 6, '13 7:52pm PST 
What a Furbulous idea Colorado!cheerapplausehappy dance

Pacer

THAT\\\'S RIGHT- I\\\'M ADORIBLE

Purred: Wed Feb 6, '13 8:27pm PST 
SUPER DUPER IDEA! applause

Julius

Meow like you- mean it!!

Purred: Wed Feb 6, '13 8:49pm PST 
That is a great idea! But based on how long it took for my Christmas card to reach you, I don't think you would get this in time from us cry Boo snail mail!!frown

Mr. Coon

Purred: Wed Feb 6, '13 8:59pm PST 
Yes! I would get it in time, Julius, if you could mail it by the 8th! It's not Xmas rush. No rush at this time of the year.

Napoleon *- In Loving- Memory *

Zippy the Wonder- Dog!

Purred: Thu Feb 7, '13 10:45am PST 
I am Colorado's secretary. So far I count 7 kitties wanting to send kitty Valentines for Kids. WE NEED AT LEAST 13 MORE KITTIES TO DO THIS.cheercheercheer

Mr. Coon

Purred: Thu Feb 7, '13 4:12pm PST 
NEWS BULLETIN: Due to time constraints, I am willing to download pics of your kitties onto a disc, then making hard copies of these pics. I will say in the card: Love (name of your kitty).
cloud 9

These cards will go to sick kids at the hospital that my mum has worked at and where her niece got treated for cancer. If you're willing to participate, say so here or paw mail me.hug

If you throw a few zealies my way to help defer developing costs, it would be appreciated.dancingdancing

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Thu Feb 7, '13 4:52pm PST 
Countsh me in Colorado!cheersnoopyway to go

Luke

The Silly Guy

Purred: Thu Feb 7, '13 5:34pm PST 
Colorado, we LOVE your idea! way to gocheerhappy dance

We would not be able to get cards and photos in the mail by tomorrow, but you certainly can use any of our photos. There's 4 of us, so feel free to use any of our pics! kitty

Mr. Coon

Purred: Thu Feb 7, '13 6:18pm PST 
Hurray Luke and Smiley and Pacer and Hen and others. We now have 17 kitties. I'd love at least 10 more! wave

Because I'm doing the copying, you've got till Monday to tell me if you want to participate! let's get movin'!dancingdancingdancing

YAHOO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3