Feedback

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 32)  
1  2  3  4  
Kitsune

Divide and- cuddle!!

Purred: Mon Feb 11, '13 10:01am PST 
Thank you, judges! hail

I always have a lot of fun with these contests. I'm not an amazing photographer, and all I have to work with is an old, not so great, point and shoot camera. I never go into these contests thinking I have any chance of winning, but I have a lot of fun with them all the same.

I love to take pictures of Kitsune, and having a weekly challenge I feel, a lot of times, makes my photos more interesting then they would be otherwise. Plus spending time working on getting that perfect shoot is a great way for Kit and I to spend some extra time together. Those are really the reasons I keep joining these.

I haven't been too chatty this time around, but do love looking at everyone's photos every week smile

If the judges, or someone, could email (maybe a mass email to all group members again?) when the next contest starts that'd be awesome! I don't spend all that much time on Dogster anymore but would love to join again if there's another contest - at least as a fan so I can follow along with the challenges smile

Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Purred: Sun Feb 23, '14 4:51pm PST 
Hi Everyone... Posting in all my groups to give them a little activity in case inactive groups are closed up....(*sigh*) Hoping Dogster is better after the changeover

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 32)  
1  2  3  4