Post Your Photos Here - Up High, Down Low.........

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Purred: Thu Jan 24, '13 7:29am PST 
Ok, i've wanted to do a shot like this for ages actually so i'm really happy that it's tied in nicely with this challenge.

It's the little details

I made sure i tried to include the brown background in all three shots and at first in the discussion thread i said how they wasn't shot at different perspectives...that was my first try at this wink But i feel i've managed to pull that off in this second try and i'm really pleased with how it's turned out.

I love noticing all the little details about Ty. The grey flecking in his paws, his beautiful soulful eyes, and his kissable nose cloud 9

UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Purred: Thu Jan 24, '13 10:32am PST 
In Southern California, it's always beach season, even in January! So this week we drove down to the dog beach for our pictures. The common theme of the pictures is the beach, as well as Onyx's wet fur, which gives him a different look than he usually has. I decided to use three different aspects of the beach in my three perspectives. My collage shows Onyx enjoying the sun, surf, and sand at the beach.

Can we live here?

Winnie Mae

Just let me jump- it!

Purred: Thu Jan 24, '13 4:24pm PST 
Winnie absolutely LOVES to be rubbed. There is no greater thing in her world than a good, all-over body massage, and, ever since Pearl joined our household, it has been harder for Winnie to get any time alone with her people. So for this collage, I decided to have my sister and Winnie sit in a room alone, and for my sis to give Winnie her favorite rubs.

So here are the three angles: the first, under my sister's legs; the second, on my sister's lap; and the third, over my sister's shoulder.

Three Rubs!

Edited by author Thu Jan 24, '13 4:24pm PST

Pearl Irene

Me too!

Purred: Thu Jan 24, '13 4:28pm PST 
And, here is Pearl in all of her queenly, just-adore-me grandeur. It was so hard to pick just three pictures from this photo shoot!!! She really, really loves this couch, and we were having tons of fun getting the different angles of her on her couch (for it is her couch, you know, and not ours!).

The first picture (clockwise from the left) is Pearl reclining against a pillow on her couch (while I rub her belly, of course). The second is of her peering over the edge of the couch (and begging for me to come on up and adore her). The third is of her teensy little paw resting on the couch. I loved this one because you can see her face in the background!

Angles of my Couch

♥- Sandy~SD- ♥

Handy Sandy- Loves to Dance!

Purred: Thu Jan 24, '13 7:07pm PST 
Sandy just loves snow. They had predicted that we would get a lot of it but we only got 1". So by the time we got outside to take pictures of Sandy in the snow there wasn't very much left. In the big picture which I took from under her she was studying a patch of snow that was still under the tree. When she went a few feet away she found bear ground without a trace of snow on it. In the last photo she is looking at what was left of the snow in her backyard. She is hopes that we get more with the next storm. I hope all is in focus as I can not tell due to the fact that I have an infection in both my eyes. Hard to tell if it is me or not.

Where's all the snow?

Onyx, SD

Legitimate- Mobility Dog

Purred: Thu Jan 24, '13 7:18pm PST 
You can't spend any amount of time near Virginia Tech without some degree of indoctrination where the Hokie Bird is concerned. Even if you're not a Hokie fan, you just gotta love that bird!

In the Summer of 2006, a project called Gobble de Art took place and artists painted/decorated about 75 giant Hokie bird statues, then placed them in various places around the community. Whenever we're in Blacksburg, Onyx and I keep track of the different Hokie Birds. The Lego Hokie is different from most, and very textural, which makes it one of our favorites.

Onyx and the Lego Hokie

Midnight - SDIT

Purred: Thu Jan 24, '13 7:21pm PST 
Midnight enjoys being outside. He enjoys sitting and watching Sandy & all the other things that happen to be going on while we are outside. I captured Midnight doing this in the first two photo from to different views of him. In the third photo he is doing another outdoor activity that he enjoys. Which is checking out to see if there is a new scent on the fence & just checking out the fence in general. Like I mentioned in when I posted Sandy's photos that I am dealing with a double eye infection & just hope the blurriness is just me.

Enjoys being outside checking out the world around him

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2