Wow it's been quiet....

Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Purred: Thu Jan 10, '13 9:10am PST 
I don't think we are too surprised to hear that. I ususally visit the health forums, the Get Well and When its time to say good bye forum. It's been pretty quiet for the last couple of weeks. I guess in some ways thats a good thing.

I try to visit those threads to see if anyone needs PoP. I just wanted to share because I didn't want y'all to wonder where I went. laugh out loud

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Thu Jan 10, '13 8:19pm PST 
Thanksh Scooter. Yesh, it hash been quiet and that ish good. We knowsh you're here my furiend!way to gobig hug

Jazzi,- Sunshine- Angel^PAWS^

Sunshine hugs- and love!

Purred: Fri Jan 11, '13 3:28am PST 
Thanks Scooter....I so wish the group activity would pick up...I know it might be "quiet" but everyone needs power of the paw, purrs, and woofs for all kinds of different reasons and I wish we knew about more personally.

The activity level in the Dogster/Catster community is really dwindling and that has made me sad again. I am ever so grateful for all that we have had here and hope to see our work continue. It is so critical.
Smiley, thank you for being such an active member....you are a pawsome support for others!

Lets think of a way to get others invovled again.

In the meantime, I am sending power of th paw to all!!! Angels are with you always.

Our hearts are connected by paws!!!

Edited by author Fri Jan 11, '13 3:32am PST

CK-Jazzi- Angel's- Brother

Power of the Paw- to All!!

Purred: Fri Jan 11, '13 3:33am PST 
Power of the Paw to all!!!hug

Sissy, Our- Golden Angel

Peace is for- everyone...

Purred: Fri Jan 11, '13 3:34am PST 
Sending golden angel healing hugs of support to all!!!doglittle angeldog

Ivy Joy

Our hearts are- connected by- paws!

Purred: Fri Jan 11, '13 3:36am PST 
flowers May everyone have a beautiful day full of sunshine and purrs!

Luna Rose

Our Hearts Are- connected by- Paws!

Purred: Fri Jan 11, '13 3:37am PST 
Have a bouncy ball kind of day.....power of the paw to all!!!hug

Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Purred: Fri Jan 11, '13 8:40am PST 
Your family is so sweet. Yea, it's getting more quiet around dogster/catster which is probably why it's been more quiet here and finding those who need our kindness.

And thanks smiley...i know you come here all the time too. Love you guys!

hughughughughughughughughug

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Fri Jan 11, '13 8:01pm PST 
Thanksh you Jazzi and Scooter!smile

Thanksh to all of you coz you all work sho diligently and are sho shupportive of fursh. I joinsh my pawsh with you fur all fursh in need.meditatehug