Closed Thread

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  
Emma-Gem

I'm the PRINCESS- of the house!

Purred: Mon Jan 7, '13 9:25am PST 
I'm back online here so as long as we get enough doggies who want to do it we could still do it! But as I said I think it should be One dog per household! So if you are joining you choose one dog and your one dog would send out 1 gifts and your dogs would get one gift (anything from 5-10 dollars MAX) Deadline would be no later then Jan 30th 2013! But this is Howard's group so he still has to "okay" this gift exchange we could call it "Secret Cupid"

Homer

Laying on my- back is the- best!

Purred: Thu Jan 10, '13 11:32am PST 
Instead of a gift (we just had Christmas), how about just sending a special card and perhaps some special zealies too.

Emma-Gem

I'm the PRINCESS- of the house!

Purred: Thu Jan 10, '13 3:59pm PST 
that's a interesting idea Homer, but I still like the Valentines day Card exchange with the gift idea as a (only if people wish to) more about "Doggy Match ups! (that was more the idea) and so everyone gets a valentines Card in the mail! We don't even have to have the gift in the mail just a card to say we are thinking of each other! I don't know about you but the only mail I get in in the mail is bills so to get a "Snail mail Card" would mean a lot to me and Emma & William!

Tonka

Mine! Mine!- Mine!

Purred: Sun Jan 27, '13 3:13pm PST 
Emma -

I like your idea! We wouldn't mind getting "snail-mail", either! The three of us are in the Secret Cupid.
Doggy Match - Up sounds like fun!

Daisy

Purred: Mon Jan 28, '13 5:00pm PST 
I would love to get a card - snail mail!

Tonka

Mine! Mine!- Mine!

Purred: Mon Jan 28, '13 5:10pm PST 
What if there are more than 1 dog in the household? I guess that a 3 dog household would get matched up with a 3 dog household and so on and so on....but hey! I'm into the Secret Cupid Valentine Day celebration!

kissing

Sincerely,

Bill

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2