How Not to Kiss Your Dog

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Cosmo,- Forever- Loved

SHELTER- DOGS- ROCK!

Purred: Fri Nov 30, '12 12:30pm PST 
We just downloaded the free copy of this book by Alva's mom, a new book club member. Can't wait to read it.

Jesse

Born to retrieve

Purred: Mon Dec 3, '12 7:10am PST 
What is this book about? Sounds intriguing. Anything that might work for humane education for kids?
Jessedog

Mini-Bert

Purred: Mon Dec 3, '12 11:19am PST 
It's fiction from the point of view of a 12 year old whose family adopts a wild-tongued Jack Russell. The free day has expired, but it is always free on Kindle as an Amazon Prime borrow. If there is enough interest, I'll have another free promotionblue dog

Sarge

Loving

Purred: Mon Dec 3, '12 1:56pm PST 
That sounds like a fun book - we have a friend with a Jack Russell Terrier ! blue dog

Cosmo,- Forever- Loved

SHELTER- DOGS- ROCK!

Purred: Fri Dec 7, '12 1:06pm PST 
I read it and I think it's great for kids. Would certainly encourage kindness to animals and shows what fun pets are.

Mini-Bert

Purred: Sat Dec 22, '12 3:57pm PST 
Anyone with a Kindle? The holiday gift from the Rat Terrier Pack is How Not to Kiss Your Dog FREE on Christmas Eve. All day Monday. Tell your friends. And please, if you like it, please leave a review on Amazon and Goodreads.
Happy Holidays and a wonderful new year to everyone!
dog walk

Mini-Bert

Purred: Tue Jan 29, '13 11:10am PST 
We are running another FREE promotion for the Kindle version of How (Not) to Kiss Your Dog on February 1, 2013 on amazon.com.

The rat dog pack would like to wish everyone a very happy Groundhogs' Day hamster dance

Cosmo,- Forever- Loved

SHELTER- DOGS- ROCK!

Purred: Wed Jan 30, '13 11:56am PST 
Ground Hog????? shockshockshockshock Where? Let me at 'im!!!!!!!!!!

Zak (7/20/01- - 5/15/13)

Ready for the- clubhouse!

Purred: Wed Jan 30, '13 5:28pm PST 
I was enjoying some fresh horse poo and Mom threatened to never kiss me again tonight. eek

Cosmo,- Forever- Loved

SHELTER- DOGS- ROCK!

Purred: Thu Jan 31, '13 3:36pm PST 
Zakkie, pawrents have no taste at all!! Horse pucky....cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2