Close X

Bird Watching excursion

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Fancy Loves- Coty

I found my- Soulmate

Purred: Wed Nov 28, '12 7:23pm PST 
If you are looking for an unforgettable birdwatching holiday, you will love Christmas Island. 63% of the island's 135 square kilometres is national park and the island's close proximity to South East Asia and the equator has resulted in a diverse range of bird species.

The island is large enough to have developed its own unique rainforest ecology. There are hundreds of species of birds with seven of the 13 land birds being endemic to the island, including the inquisitive Christmas Island Thrush, whose melodious evening song lends a wonderful musical quality to the tropical, palm-fringed sunsets

Many species are quite inquisitive and those on a birdwatching holiday can be rewarded with some truly special sightings. Highlights include the rarest bobby and frigate birds in the world, the Abbotts Booby and the Christmas Island Frigatebird. With little effort is it quite easy to tick off a full list of residents in a busy week or more relaxed fortnight, though the elusive Christmas Island Hawk Owl keeps many coming back for more

Jan NPC

Mom Mom

Purred: Thu Nov 29, '12 6:29pm PST 
I did not know Christmas Island had all this. Hope the rabbi doesn't found out. laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Bitu ✎

I still want to- be a rich cat

Purred: Sun Dec 2, '12 7:58am PST 
That's for me! Count me in!

Talloulah

RUNAWAY- BRIDE

Purred: Mon Dec 3, '12 8:19pm PST 
big laughapplausesmileI know Tessie Maynard and myself would love to do as much as possible,,,we love being busy and having FUN!

Tessie - Rocks

Play, Eat,- Sleep, Get- Cookies, Play,- Rep

Purred: Mon Dec 3, '12 8:20pm PST 
Yeppers..Me Loves to watch dem Birds!big grinwave

Kramer

Happiness is- having the love- of a dog

Purred: Wed Dec 5, '12 4:37am PST 
Oh Bird watching..better bring my camera cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer

Sugar

Sugar Girl

Purred: Fri Dec 7, '12 3:17pm PST 
I love to watch pretty birds!! Sign me up please.cloud 9

Buster

Buster , always- happy and a- loving heart

Purred: Fri Dec 7, '12 3:17pm PST 
I would love to go bird watching!big grin

Monnie

Spreading Smiles- As A Tribute For- Lexi

Purred: Sun Dec 9, '12 8:44pm PST 
We all love bird watching! Sign us upo please!

Coco

Bowl full of- Joy-Coco

Purred: Tue Dec 11, '12 6:28pm PST 
Just love Bird Watching,Please sign me up!!cheer

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2