New To The Group...Please introduce yourself♥

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  
Angel Lexi- ...Gone But- Never

Angel Kisses And- Butterfly- Whispers

Purred: Tue Nov 27, '12 3:14pm PST 
Welcome to Rainbow Bridge Angel Babies! Please introduce yourself and tell us about yourself as we love new Furiends here and are delighted you came AND WANT TO GET TO KNOW YOU♥

Merlin (In- loving- memory)

Isnt it- breakfast/- lunch/dinner- time yet

Purred: Fri Nov 30, '12 12:40am PST 
My boy Merlin was invited to join this group. My boy and I have been shown so much kindness, we are overwhelmed and astonished that there are so many wonderful people. I find it so hard to chose the right words on occasions such as this, I hope you can forgive me.

Thank you so much for the invitation which Merlin and I gladly accept.

Merlin's Daddy

CRYSTAL

A TRIBUTE TO MY- PRINCESS

Purred: Fri Nov 30, '12 2:50pm PST 
You are most welcome Merlin's Dad !welcome
we are happy to have you here among us !

Come and see us more often , you will find adorable angels here ready to help and comfort you !
love and angel's hugs
Crystal hughughughuglittle angel

Purred: Sun Jan 13, '13 2:52pm PST 
We love reading Merlins Diary everyday and his Sisfur Molly is getting so big!

Bumping this up for all oiur new Angels Whom have joined uswelcome

Mrs. Tiffy- Wilson Smith- (1990-

Happy New Year- from the Smith- Family

Purred: Wed Jan 16, '13 5:17am PST 
Hello, My name is Tiffy and I am new here. Well, I've been at The Bridge a long time (April 28, 2004), but I am new to the group.

Thank you Miss Crystal for the invite.

My birthday was on the 11th of this month.

Tiffy

CRYSTAL

A TRIBUTE TO MY- PRINCESS

Purred: Wed Jan 16, '13 6:14am PST 
welcome Mrs Tiffy ! it is a pleasure to have you here with us

little angellittle angellittle angellittle angelhughug

Purred: Wed Jan 16, '13 4:32pm PST 
welcome Angel Tiffany and Happy Belated Birthdaybig hugflowers

welcome Nickbig hug

Mrs. Tiffy- Wilson Smith- (1990-

Happy New Year- from the Smith- Family

Purred: Wed Jan 16, '13 4:57pm PST 
wave Hi and thank you for the welcome. It is very nice to meet you. I will work hard to get Mommy on here more often than she has.

xoxox
Tiffy

Rebby Angel- Dreamboat- #55

Where's the- Cake!!!!!!

Purred: Fri Jan 18, '13 4:35am PST 
Hi Miss Tiffy!! wavewave Welcome to the Group!! welcome

Sully &- Socks Our- Angel

Purred: Sun Jan 20, '13 1:59pm PST 
Thank you all for the lovely invitation to join this dear group of angels. It took my Mom awhile to come and post as she's been very sad since I had to leave. But, we appreciate the kindness extended to us from so many of you.

My name is "Socks" (a Golden Retriever mix) and I made my journey to the Rainbow Bridge on November 12, 2012. My family took me in to my forever home in my golden years after my abusive owner (a neighbor) passed away. I'd been coming to my new forever home for many years, whenever I could break away from my owner. I was best friend with Mom & Dad's beloved "Buddy" all his life until he went to the Bridge on October 1, 2005.

I kept coming and Mom & Dad cared for me as if I was their own and loved me dearly. Then, in 2007, Mom & Dad rescued Sully (my dear adoptive brother), a little (60 lbs, BOL) Australian Shepherd who'd have a rough time during his first two years as he was alone, injured and frightened. Sully and I became fast friends and he was so kind to me when I finally came to live here a little over a year after he'd come. Sully and I were very close and he's had a terrible time grieving since I had to make my journey...as have Mom & Dad...as I know all of you understand when you had to say goodbye to your beloved furs.

So many Dogster pals have been so kind and supportive and our appreciation is boundless.

So, I guess that pretty well sums up my story in a nutshell.

I'm glad to be here among so many precious angels and, again, appreciate all of you for your kindness to my family since I made my journey.

Much love to all~
Angel Socks (Dogster ID#752866)

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5