Rainbow Celebrations Room To Celebrate Your Special Days

(Page 193 of 193: Viewing entries 1921 to 1930)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  184  185  186  187  188  189  190  191  192  193  
In Loving- Memory Jerry

♥Angel- Jerry♥

Purred: Sun Apr 20, '14 12:26pm PST 
partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty

shock what a yummy cake, thanks so much cloud 9cloud 9

now lets get share the cake little angellittle angellittle angel

CRYSTAL

A TRIBUTE TO MY- PRINCESS

Purred: Sun Apr 20, '14 2:09pm PST 
I don´t know which one to get first thinkingthinkingthinkingthinkingthinkingthinking

Droopy,- Forever in- my heart

My beautiful- angel

Purred: Sun Apr 20, '14 4:28pm PST 
Hi Angels! mommis is having trouble sending p-mails.. it keeps telling her page does not exiteekeek her can't even put new pics her made fur me on my page.. it won't let her.. says page does not exitshrugshrugshrug I made Jerry a birthday pic & wanted to send it to him, but can't. I hopes him stops back & gets it here. If any of you can get it to him, dat would b great!
I LOVE U ANGELS! Hopefully mommies puter keeps working so I can make special pics fur all my angel friends! hughughughughughughughughughug
Jerry

Jerry

In Loving- Memory Jerry

♥Angel- Jerry♥

Purred: Sun Apr 20, '14 10:27pm PST 
shock wow those are for me? thank you so much for the beautiful pics cloud 9big hug

mum was having proplem too get on dogster todayshrug

In Loving- Memory Jerry

♥Angel- Jerry♥

Purred: Sun Apr 20, '14 10:30pm PST 
and still have proplem , mum save the photos on her computer and when she goes to put them on my page it says Error shrugthinkingthinking

Rebby Angel- Dreamboat- #55

Where's the- Cake!!!!!!

Purred: Mon Apr 21, '14 4:47am PST 
Wow so many Delicious Cakes!!! eekeekeekeekeek

Droopy still finds the Cutest Cakes!!!! applauseapplauseapplause

Jerry nobody could do anything all Weekend it was awful!!!! cry

Hopefully it will be fixed soon!!! little angel

My beautiful- angel

Purred: Mon Apr 21, '14 6:14am PST 
wavewave Good Morning Angels! Jerry, i'm happy you like you pictures & was able to get them on you page..applauseapplauseapplauseapplause Angel Rebby, I hopes Dogster gets these problems fixed soon too.. shrugshrugshrug i'm happy you likes my cakes, I bring a nice one today fur all da angels to enjoy! I think ALL the cakes are beautiful that all the angels bring!way to goway to go HUGS to ALL angels who have a special day & HUGS to ALL my sweet angel friends1hughughughughughughughughughughughug
Love you all so very much! big hugbig hugbig hug
cake

Edwina- (Angel Eddy)- DG#1

Big Paw

Purred: Mon Apr 21, '14 7:09am PST 
Thyis is what Lori Malm posted in the All Paw Bulletin Group - " All of SAY Media's properties were taken down by what is called a distributed denial of service attack (DDoS) again this weekend. The tech team is working to get everything back up and running, but it will take some time before we can expect our servers to be accessible normally again."

Please share this with your Dogster/Catster Groups here and on Facebook!

we can't change picture or get to some furs pages frown just have to wait it out big hug

My beautiful- angel

Purred: Tue Apr 22, '14 1:56am PST 
wavewavewavewavewave Morning Angels! HUGS TO ALL WHO HAS SPECIAL DAY TODAY & HUGS TO ALL MY ANGEL FRIENDS!hughughughughughughughughughughughug
LOVE U ALL SO MUCH! I b back later wif some goodies! Mommie has works..
kissingkissingkissingkissingkissingkissingkissing

Edwina- (Angel Eddy)- DG#1

Big Paw

Purred: Tue Apr 22, '14 5:54am PST 
wavewavewavewave

(Page 193 of 193: Viewing entries 1921 to 1930)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  184  185  186  187  188  189  190  191  192  193