Blue of the week and month celebrations.

(Page 55 of 55: Viewing entries 541 to 547)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  
Smokey Joe- Angel- Dreamboat #9

Remembering Baby- Boy Blue

Purred: Thu Oct 2, '14 2:52pm PST 
wave Bugsy, Spice E, Bella, Buddy Bud, Mac, efuryone~ wavebig hug

Thank you Spice, I love the piccie you sent but we still can't post on our pages. Mom tried to upload the piccie you sent, but no go. It shows we are at our limit on piccies, even tho we are paid members. shrug I feel sure it will get fixed within a few months, they are diligently working on it all and there IS a lot to fix.

The Blues front page is really great and I love this season so much. I feel very honored to be chosen (again) as Blue of the Month. Mom went back and noticed when I was August 2012 Blue of the Month~! I didn't know a fur could be chosen again for this honor. flowerspartyflowers

You blues rock 'n I really miss purrlaying here. Thank you also Bugsy for the email to mom. Things have been weird lately, as you all know Paw was having treatments (Paw is 9 years older than Momcat) and Paws sister is having treatments also. Sigh, I do not want either one to come up here just yet~! little angelmeditatelittle angel

Bugsy

The Bugster

Purred: Fri Oct 3, '14 1:41am PST 
wavewaveWe decided to let our active members who were chosen once already to have a second honor Smokey Joecheercheerwe appreciate our members very much and love to make them happycheercheerYou look so pawtastic on our main page. I hope you have a great monthcheercheer

Spice E

I can get there- before you!

Purred: Sun Oct 5, '14 4:23pm PST 
Smokey Joe, we were getting the comment we were at our limit but finally kept trying and though it said we couldn't load pictures, it did allow us to do it and then we could change things too, so maybe you can load though it is saying you can't.

Here is your other picture...sorry we are late with this one. Let us know if you can't get this one.

imikimi - sharing creativity

Bugsy

The Bugster

Purred: Sun Oct 5, '14 6:51pm PST 
wavewaveWhat a pawsome picture Spic E, I know Smokey Joe will love it.happy dancehappy dancehappy dance

Roger Bleu

I AM The Top Cat- In Our Home!

Purred: Sun Oct 5, '14 11:26pm PST 
Concatulations, Smokey Joe, you look furry handsome and it looks pawstastic in here with all these kewl Halloween decorations!

party

We're not going to try to do anything to our pages right now - a furiend of ours tried to upload a new photo and he lost all his captions and comments. cry Not worth it - we are just going to wait until, hopefully, they fix efurrything.

Edited by author Sun Oct 5, '14 11:28pm PST

Bella Bush

I am Daddy's- Girl!!

Purred: Tue Oct 7, '14 4:35am PST 
Concats Smokey Joe on being our October Blue of the month!! You look fabulous on the home page. applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseway to goway to goway to gohug

Mac

Mac-Crackle

Purred: Thu Oct 9, '14 4:24pm PST 
Concatulations Smokey Joe!! cheercheercheercheercheerhughug

(Page 55 of 55: Viewing entries 541 to 547)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55