Meow Chat

(Page 243 of 243: Viewing entries 2421 to 2428)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  234  235  236  237  238  239  240  241  242  243  
Mac

Mac-Crackle

Purred: Mon Apr 14, '14 3:28pm PST 
Yes Spencer, we're having lots of sunshine and temperatures in the 70s, it's been so nice here. Come on over and get a break from that crazy snow! cheercheercheer

Kinzy, I hope your vet appointment went well hughug

Smokey Jay

Mom's Shadow

Purred: Tue Apr 15, '14 11:45am PST 
The 70s is purrfect weather Maccheercheercheercheer

I hope your vet appt goes well Kinzy we'll be purring for youhughughughug

It's supposed to be 88 today, but it's cloudy out now. It is a nice spring day herehappy dance

Mango

Prof Mango, Esq - smarter than you- think

Purred: Tue Apr 15, '14 7:21pm PST 
We had snow yesterday, in April! Sure hope we get warm soon, it's spring after all.

Edwina- (Angel Eddy)- DG#1

Big Paw

Purred: Wed Apr 16, '14 5:29am PST 
dancing I hope we are done with snow for a long while dancing Today is sunny and 27 but on the way to the 50's happy dance One of our feral cat's Bunny went to Rainbow Bridge over night
big hug Mommy and dad are burying him later today in our Pet Cemetery big hug he has been with us since 2010 and was a wonderful boy hug
Have a beautiful day sweet fur's flowers

MacKinzy An

Do I look like a- Good Girl

Purred: Wed Apr 16, '14 5:48am PST 
Hi everfur one.

Well the results came back negative for everything. They gave another round of antibiotics.
Mom is still worried since blood isn't normal in the stool. So, she has some time off next week and will try to find out some answers from Meiko's vet.

Chilly in the morning, but warms up nice in the evening. Mom is doing a great job on our garden.

Hugs to al by pals.

Rex

KIng Rex

Purred: Wed Apr 16, '14 9:05am PST 
hugWe are sorry your feral cat went over the bridge, we are sending you lots of purrs and hugshughughughughug

We're purring up a storm for Kinzyhughughugwe hope you find out what is wrong with herhughughug

Spencer - DB#136

Everything is a- toy

Purred: Wed Apr 16, '14 1:25pm PST 
So sorry to hear about Bunny, Eddyhughug

Kinzy I hope you get to feeling better soon. Do you and Meiko have the same vet? It will be good if your mom and get the time to have a consultation with him.

Mango we had snow too and we had a little more today.. Heck it's only April. Last year we had snow in May. Oh gosh I hate to even think about that. I'll bet its nice at your house though Rex

Mac

Mac-Crackle

Purred: Wed Apr 16, '14 3:50pm PST 
Eddy, so sorry about Bunny frownhughughug

Kinzy, I hope your mom can get some answers from the vet hug

Spencer and Mango, I hope the snow stops at your houses and you don't get snow in May! shock

Rex, how are things at your house? big hug

(Page 243 of 243: Viewing entries 2421 to 2428)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  234  235  236  237  238  239  240  241  242  243