Meow Chat

(Page 300 of 300: Viewing entries 2991 to 2995)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  291  292  293  294  295  296  297  298  299  300  
Abby

Mommy's Little- Girl

Purred: Wed Mar 25, '15 1:36pm PST 
Meiko pees in your boxes, that is rudeshockshock You are very small Kinzy. Tutti is our smallest kitty at 8lbs. Our fattest is Spice, she is almost 16lbsshock I'm very lean and weigh 12lbs. I wonder if it's what my momcat feeds usshrugshrugshrug

Emily

Running Water

Purred: Fri Mar 27, '15 8:42am PST 
shock I weigh around 9 lbs. I have always been a lean kitty big grin

Smokey Jay

Mom's Shadow

Purred: Fri Mar 27, '15 2:51pm PST 
That Fat Abby snuck in she is fat, she weighs 12 and is so small. I am the handsome and lanky one. You are just purrfect Emilyhug

MALLEE DG#- 22

Milo's Shadow

Purred: Fri Mar 27, '15 3:31pm PST 
wave Smokey Jay, you r a han'some kit fur sure~ But Abby is only 12 lbs, bet you weigh more then dat~? Milo has always been a lil boy kit. Nefur was over 11 lbs, nefur will be, he don't like peepol foodage like I do~ Eeeek I love cheese, milk, crackers, 'n any treat you can put near me~ Hehee,'n yeah I do like to pounce on him, sometimes he is a fuddy duddy~ I am 'round 13 lbs but mom says I am still growin'~ I'm jus' fillin' in my long lanky legs, some boys say they r nice. Giggles kitty Misty I LOVE new boxes~!! Well when I was smaller, I loved to chew the tp also, mom stopped leavin' it out 'n started hidin' it in da old apt cabinet but I could open it~ giggles~ Now dey have to hide da paper towels, but I mainly do it when dey leave me ALONE I don't like bein' left ina livin' room by myself~ Kinzy you r small gurly gurl furiend~!! shock I glad you can make ur way 'round Meiko when he's dat much bigger 'n ya r~ eek Milo don't like to fight/wrestle, but I do 'n we have standoff's too. My paw is always ready and I am ambidextrous too~ I graduated to HIS chair and I'm layin' on da pink robe now~ Milo has his duffy bag back with his pillow inside, I have yet to bother him dere, but jus' wait~ big laughapplausebig laugh Yeah it's nice here too, 80's 'n sunny. Hope Ur Friday rocks~!!! dancingkissing

Smokey Jay

Mom's Shadow

Purred: Sat Mar 28, '15 8:31am PST 
You have pawsome legs Mallee and are purrfect the way you are. Abby is very small and short and fatbig laughThank you for calling me handsomehug

(Page 300 of 300: Viewing entries 2991 to 2995)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  291  292  293  294  295  296  297  298  299  300