the life and times of mr.jeepers who went to heaven.

Mr. Jeepers

likes to keep- busy and be help- full

Purred: Mon Aug 13, '12 12:17pm PST 
i plan to writre here about the many things that mr.jeepers did when he was alive and with me.

Mr. Jeepers

Purred: Tue Aug 14, '12 12:30pm PST 
mr.jeepers really loved his grandpa and he really loved spending time with me,much more,just after his grandpa crossed the rainbow bridge and crossed over to heaven and i did my very best to give mr.jeepers ,all the love and care and friendship and care that i could give mr.jeepers ,before he crossed the rainbow bridge and crossed on to heaven.

Mr. Jeepers

Purred: Wed Aug 15, '12 7:24am PST 
mr.jeepers was a really happy dog,who really loved being with his grandpa and myself and mr.jeepers had a wonderful heart and soul and he was a really loyal friend to myself and his grandpa and mr.jeepers,would all ways depend on both of us,i tried my very best ,not to let him down.

Mr. Jeepers

Purred: Mon Aug 20, '12 4:41pm PST 
my owner jim,will never forget and remember getting to my happy face looking at him,as he finally came home from working at that doggie daycare place,that he works at ,and i will give my owner jim,a very happy and very warm greeting and then tell him,to hurray up and take myself outside ,so i can go outside for my evening walk,like i all ways did in the past and sometimes,i would bark at my owner jim,to make sure that he took myself outside for needed walk,so i could and bark at the other dogs,outside with me.

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Tue Aug 21, '12 5:12pm PST 
What a wonderful time and grrreat communication my furiend!way to go

Mr. Jeepers

Purred: Wed Aug 22, '12 3:37pm PST 
hi,Smiley,thank you.

Mr. Jeepers

Purred: Thu Aug 23, '12 2:02pm PST 
When my dog named Mr.Jeepers was with me,here,along with his very loving and very kind grandpa,WHO really loved he very much,Mr.Jeepers enjoyed going for cars with his grandpa,to places like the bank,when mr.jeepers grandpa was siting in his car ,was siting with Mr.Jeepers riding in the car,with him,the bank teller working at thev drive-thru,would make sure mr.jeepers got a dog treat,when his grandpa,got done doing his needed banking bussiness and this really made mr.jeepers happy.

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Thu Aug 23, '12 2:04pm PST 
That ish sho shpecial and wonderful Mr. Jeepers! A furbulous time and memory.big grinhug

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Sat Apr 27, '13 8:20pm PST 
waveMr. Jeepers!

Missh you and thinksh of your alwaysh.big hug

Purrs,

Smiley

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Thu Jul 18, '13 2:44pm PST 
waveMr. Jeepers! You're alwaysh in my thoughtsh and heart!big hug