Poodleville Class reunion begins in August

Jeannie

Poodle Girl

Purred: Wed Jul 11, '12 8:04am PST 
A class reunion will be held during the first two weeks of August. I would like all members to stop by and update us with how you are doing. We will have a yearbook photo stroll. Rosettes and gifts will be given out to dogs who win certain categories, like best dressed, class clown, etc. We will also have a drawing for class reunion magnets, I have a limited supply of these. Thank you.

Alexandra

Mommy's Baby- Lamb

Purred: Wed Jul 11, '12 9:14am PST 
Oh Jeannie that sounds like fundancing

Nora

Staten Island- Poodle

Purred: Wed Jul 11, '12 1:34pm PST 
I hope it's fun. This used to be a large and active group. A lot of dogs moved to facebook, or got busy with other things, but I think some will stop and visit for the reunion.

Marley

If it Moves,- CHASE IT!

Purred: Thu Jul 12, '12 6:32am PST 
That does sound like fun Nora. I wish we could get more pups to stop by and play some games and chat. I know everyone gets busy, but maybe you can get some pups interested again. How do we get the word out about the reunion?

Pennsylvania- Poodle Pups

Jeannie and Nora

Purred: Fri Jul 27, '12 5:26pm PST 
Marley, We will be sending pawmail and contacting pups on facebook.

TRIXIE MAE- MARSHMALLOW- EARS

SOULof a- BALLERINA HEART- of an ANGEL

Purred: Tue Aug 21, '12 4:56pm PST 
applauseapplause very good Nora you found me and mommy ,on fb
copy this info down so you can find me easier .mom is very actively checking here facebook that is
Audrey E Wilmot make sure our pawents are friends there, now copy this down to
awilmot2003@gmail.com
that's moms email addy.she shares it with me anyole time i need it..........cloud 9

Now i been ok in and ok of health issues but at the moment i am doing well.....
i just celebrated a birthday 6/7 i turned 12
i get less less exercise it seems on count of work schedules and no back or front yard.... so i sleep a lot.mom hates that.i don't much play with my toys anymore.,seems my life is just slowed down a bunch i need to come play chase with you flowersdog walkdog walk

Alexandra

Mommy's Baby- Lamb

Purred: Tue Sep 4, '12 9:48am PST 
Thank you Jeannie and Nora for putting together such a nice class reunion for us!

Marley

If it Moves,- CHASE IT!

Purred: Tue Sep 4, '12 11:56am PST 
I agree with what Alexandra said. It was nice to see a few old faces. Thank you Nora and Jeanniebig grin