Close X

Please Help Our Feline Friends.

Miles

Mr. Human

Purred: Wed Feb 29, '12 8:49am PST 
The attorney for Susan Mills needs to get a sense of how many people who live in Henrico feed in their residential neighborhood as opposed to commercial areas. The case is currently a zoning issue and the oppostion is basically saying that nobody ever puts a bowl of catfood out for a stray/feral in their neighborhood and what Susan is doing is hightly unusual. Please contact me as soon as possible if you are a Henrico resident that feeds in your Henrico neighborhood. Also, let me know if other people than yourself are also feeding this colony in your neighborhood. You can email me at jenerisman@verizon.net. I need to hear from people by Monday, March 5th. Please give me a contact number if you are willing to talk to Susan's attorney. I will compile a list of people and get the list to him. The hearing for the case is Wednesday, March 14th at 1:30. Susan's attorney said this is going to set a precedent and we sure want it to be a precedent on behalf of stray and feral cats. Email me if you have questions. Thanks. Jennifer Erisman