how to do link

Callie Rose

I`m watching you

Purred: Fri Jan 27, '12 12:00pm PST 
Ok here are the steps you will follow:

Step by step to make a roller over picture (or hover picture/Link) using photobucket.

1. Go to www.photobucket.com
2. Create an account if you don’t have one already (it’s free and easy).
3. Upload the photo you want to use.
4. It is going to ask you to TAG the photos, do so or click skip this step.
5. Then you’re back in your “photo gallery.” Now under the picture you’ll see a bunch of different “links.” It’ll say E-mail and IM, Direct Link, HTML code, and IMG code.
6. Highlight the Direct Link link and right click and copy (or use Ctrl C).
7. Then go to http://jonradchenko.com/dogster/forumImage.html.
8. In the box beside the word Link, paste the Direct Link to your photo by right clicking and selecting paste (or use Ctrl V)
9. In the Link Description box, type what you want the link to say (ex. Sedona eating).
10. Click the button Create Forum Code.
11. The picture you want to should show up. If it doesn’t you did something wrong.
12. The code that was created will show up in the big box toward the bottom. The box says, “Copy and paste this code to your forum message”
13. Highlight ALL of the code and copy (right click copy or Ctrl C).
14. Go to the Dogster thread that you want to post your picture in.
15. Click the Post Response button and paste the code in the thread (right click paste or Ctrl V)
16. Click the Post Now button.
17. Enjoy your picture!

For those of you who have Dogster/Catster Plus, your photo album works the same way as Photobucket. Copy the direct link to the picture you want to use in you Dogster/Catster Plus Photo Album and follow the steps above.

Please you can use this thread to practice...!!
If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact me or one of the other Admins..!!

Callie Rose

I`m watching you

Purred: Fri Apr 26, '13 10:43am PST 
practice here if you like