Ski Lodge Weekend 2012!

(Page 8 of 8: Viewing entries 71 to 72)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Pooters

Life is short so- get carried- away!!

Purred: Sun Jan 8, '12 8:33pm PST 
Well, I got no points all weekend with the insane ski jump-all I did was crash everytime - but it was still fun! Nonny love seeing you ski during the night in that incredible outfit!! Buddy, Mom used to have a kitty named "Stripey", my hooman sisfur named him that but he ran away one day - we never saw him again - but he sure was a love bug - she was heartbroken he got out - he was an indoor cat too - we purr he found a good place to live and didn't perish...had a great time this weekend every purr!! I'm heading to try some of that incredible catnip tea and hit the sack!! Once again Tigger and Cali, a great time at the Ski Lodge - so good to be able to get together with all my Arcade furrriends! hail hug

Kaci- Sunshine - Beloved- Angel

Sugar 'n Spice

Purred: Sun Jan 8, '12 9:08pm PST 
wave Nonny and effuryone! Nice to see you Pooters!

Glad you all had so much fun today! Sit down and have some 'nip tea and cookies and we can have a chat before we all leave.

Nonny, your ski outfit is adorable and looks furtastic on you! You look so professional and composed skiing down that mountain. Sorry so many of you lost so much $$$$$ at the roulette wheel. Better luck next time!

Tigger, mom doesn't know where or when she caught the virus. She always scanned the PC before turning it off and everything seemed ok. She had AVG (paid) and an anti-spyware/malware program (paid) . The virus got through somehow and popped up the next time she turned the computer on. Both programs caught the virus then. AVG put the shield up, told her the name of the virus and where it was on the computer but said it was inaccessible and couldn't remove it. Then her computer froze. Mom doesn't understand computer techie things, doesn't know what she's doing and doesn't want to turn the computer on again. I

Well, it's time to say good night to everyone! Our transportation is here and we're off! It was a fun weekend. Thank you Tigger and Cali!

Ciao!

(Page 8 of 8: Viewing entries 71 to 72)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8