12 Days of Christmas Giveaway!

(Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 49)  
1  2  3  4  5  
MILO BLUE- EYES DB# 73

Bluest Eyes In- TEXAS

Purred: Sat Dec 10, '11 6:19pm PST 
wavebig grin Hi NEWMAN!~ Hey efuryone! Golly I'z late 'n SOOO happy Fur efuryone da winned a great prize!~ Dey r all so kewl jus' like our furtabulous furiend Newmie!~ U rock Newman!~ Concats to all da winners! What a pawsome Giveaway!! Merry Chrissymas!!!hugpartyhi5big hug Oh what number iz me 'n Mallee? I gotta look back 'n cheer fur us to win too!!!~laugh out loudapplauselaugh out loud

Newman

Poop and the- world poops with- you!

Purred: Sun Dec 11, '11 7:46am PST 
*waves at Milo*

Day 11 winner is . . . . . . lucky #1 - Lucy (Juicy Lucy), Leo, and Charlie!

Here is the random number generator that picked #1!

Here is their prize - a santa hat/beard and a keyfob for their Mommy!

Good luck to the rest of you - tomorrow is the last day to win a prize!

Edited by author Sun Dec 11, '11 7:46am PST

Monster

It's all about- me.

Purred: Sun Dec 11, '11 1:59pm PST 
Okay, Mr. Random Number Generator, don't make me send Guido the Italian Kitty over there to have a discussion with you!

Mietzi- Katze&hearts- ;

I'm a wild thing

Purred: Sun Dec 11, '11 7:59pm PST 
Newmie! Are you sure you put the number 10 into the random number generator? Can you check please if it's in there? Poor Monster.

Timo Katze - DB #105

Take it easy

Purred: Sun Dec 11, '11 8:05pm PST 
Dear Newman. I need your help. My 12 Days of Christmas present arrived AGES ago but bad Mom won't let me open it. She put it under the tree and wants me to wait 'til Christmas. Can you please tell her that it needs to be opened immediately, otherwise whatever is in there will spoil and stink up the house? Thank Mew.

Newman

Purred: Mon Dec 12, '11 8:11am PST 
Gosh, Timo, that isn't fair! I'm sorry you have to wait for your present! I hope Santa brings you something good because you've had to wait for your Poopology gift!

Monster, I'm sorry, pal, but I checked, and #10 is in the mix. Sorry it hasn't been a lucky number for you.

And today, the last day, Day #12's winner is . . . . . . .

Roger and Helen

Here is the random number generator that picked #7!

And here is the last prize in the giveaway!

Congratulations to the 12 cats and their siblings who won the giveaway. I hope you all like your prizes.

Merry Christmas, and keep on pooping!

Monster

It's all about- me.

Purred: Mon Dec 12, '11 8:22am PST 
Oh, durn. I didn't win anything. But thanks anyway, Newman, for being such a nice, generous-type guy. I guess I'll have to keep on pooping until next year.

Greyson

King of my- Castle

Purred: Mon Dec 12, '11 4:38pm PST 
Prize from Newman for buying "Poopology"

Here's me trying to get at my prize. Meowmy took it away to take it off the cardboard and fill up the tree with nip and gave it back. She's a nice meowmy. Thank you, Newman! I love my prize!

Newman

Purred: Wed Jan 11, '12 9:00am PST 
I'm glad you like your prize, Greyson! Thanks so much for posting a picture - I put it on the group page and over at our Facebook fan page too!

waveway to go

(Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 49)  
1  2  3  4  5