Whimsical Custom Personalized Ornaments~ Featuring Your Pet!

Sammy

Chub a Lub

Purred: Mon Sep 26, '11 11:24am PST 
Perfect Unique Keepsake gift for the Animal Lover, or the Hard to Buy .
Great for the Holiday Decor as well as Year Round. They'll be thinking of you everytime they hang it on their tree or ornament stand!

Original hand painted “made to order” glass ornament featuring a picture painting of your pet or other subject you would like.,
To make it even more personalized, I can add wording such as the pets name, or place the picture is to be of.
To view more samples of my art please contact me and I can email you more photos.

The ornament is a large 4" clear glass ball, painted with acrylic and sealed with a clear finish for years of enjoyment. Inside the ornament is iridescent cellophane to give that added sparkle when light shines on it as well as embellished with Faux Gems.

The ornament will be Signed by me, the artist.

When your order is placed, send me a clear photograph of your pet or subject that you would like painted along with a “bio” of your pet. The more you can talk about your pet the easier it is for me to paint “your pets personality.” Talk about likes, places to go or be such as couch, backyard, lake, mountains, desert, special toy, likes to jump, run, play with another pet, happy, blanket etc.

Please contact me for any questions! Irenesartwork.etsy.com (to see ornaments and custom order information) or at: artmage2@gmail.com

Upon receipt of payment and a clear usable photo, the order will be ready to ship within 2-3 weeks. Please contact me with details on how to get your image to me, whether e-mail or regular USPS mail. If sending by regular mail, photos will be returned with finished ornament.
*Shipping to be paid by Buyer.

Irenes Artwork
Whimsical One of Kind Ornaments, Featuring Your Pet!
Irenesartwork.etsy.com (for more of my etsy listings)

Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Purred: Wed Sep 28, '11 4:54am PST 
Wow Sammy! I checked out your moms page and the ornaments are really cool! snoopy

Is there any way to put 4 animals on one ornament or is that too hard? I won't be able to afford 4 ornaments but could probably get one or two.

Thanks for the posting! way to go