Close X

** BACKGROUNDS ** aka images in different areas on your page - - NOTE: This thread is for BACKGROUND questions only!

(Page 17 of 17: Viewing entries 161 to 169)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  
Dusty the- Puppycat- *DLM*

I am Puppycat- the Dogster- Stud!

Purred: Wed Feb 4, '15 9:07pm PST 
Anna, unless I'm misunderstanding your question, I'm not having any trouble at all with Photo Bucket.

♥- Anna- ♥

More Kisses!

Purred: Thu Feb 5, '15 5:52am PST 
Thanks Dusty. i opened a new account and it does the same thing. i can load the pic and then click on direct link but when the code comes up a dark grey rectangle covers it up. if i go up or down to the other codes it goes too. i've promised to do pages for a friend and i am at a loss at what to do.

♥- Anna- ♥

More Kisses!

Purred: Thu Feb 5, '15 6:18am PST 
Hey Dusty, after much head banging and searching by mom, she found out adobe flash needed updating. when she did that, the dark rectangle disappeared. whew!! thanks my furiend happy dance

Dusty the- Puppycat- *DLM*

I am Puppycat- the Dogster- Stud!

Purred: Thu Feb 5, '15 10:09pm PST 
yay, glad you figured it out! way to goway to goway to go

Molly

Hear all! See- all! Chase all!

Purred: Tue Oct 6, '15 4:06pm PST 
Can anyone direct me to the instructions on how to change the color of the navigation bars at the top of a page now?

Or are we still waiting for Dogster to make changes?

Bear

I'm a wild and- crazy guy!

Purred: Sat Oct 24, '15 7:12pm PST 
Hi Molly! Boy, I'm sorry you had to wait so long for an answer. red facered face

Hover your mouse pointer over the Community tab, then click on "Account". On your Account page, scroll down past the basic account stuff to where you find a yellow-background section for each member of your family. In the upper right corner of each one, there is a link that says "[Customize navigation buttons]". Just click on that, and then follow the instructions on that page. If you need any further help, just bark back! dog

Peter Parker

King Peter- Parker

Purred: Sun Dec 6, '15 11:13am PST 
gosh I am so sorry this is not a background question but i can't find anywhere that has the new Create a Link website or link thingyred facethinking the old one i go to keeps saying that it is a Roadrunner account and won't open itthinking
is there a different Create a Link we need to be usingthinking

Again, I am sorry I am not posting in the right threadred face

Bear

I'm a wild and- crazy guy!

Purred: Wed Dec 9, '15 7:24am PST 
You can find that link on our Pawsome Pages group page, Peter, down in the Group Links section. big grin

Peter Parker

King Peter- Parker

Purred: Wed Dec 23, '15 8:34am PST 
Thank you very much Bearbig hug

(Page 17 of 17: Viewing entries 161 to 169)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17