Welcome spring!

(Page 1 of 718: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
LUCY

Bark at- everything!

Purred: Fri Mar 11, '11 2:52pm PST 
Finally!! the flowers are blooming and the birds are singing. Spring is on it's waysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Molly

Hear all! See- all! Chase all!

Purred: Fri Mar 11, '11 7:44pm PST 
And the bunnies are out in force!!!

Oh Nick.....I love the bunny!!!!!cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9

LUCY

Bark at- everything!

Purred: Sat Mar 12, '11 5:35am PST 
Good morning every pupwave

We are very glad to be at a spring party. We just went outside and it's in the 20s...brrr....

The Peaches

Sisters forever,- friends for- life!

Purred: Sat Mar 12, '11 6:20am PST 
OMD, OMD, WE THE PEACHES LOVE SPRINGsnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy|$ |snoopysnoopy

Annie

I Love Being- Your Friend!

Purred: Sat Mar 12, '11 6:23am PST 
Good Morning Every Doggiewave
Wow, what a BEAUTIFUL SPRING background, LOVE ITcloud 9
Bring on springdancing
Mom's in Spring Cleaning Mode this AM. She has already got a load of wash going, literally pulled dad out of the bed and said, "time to get up, there are LOTS of things to do"laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Ella and I have already been out on the porch, watching critters, that Ella is so funny when she sees something, she goes into Freeze mode and just stareslaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Ella

Adopt A Golden- Atlanta Rocks!

Purred: Sat Mar 12, '11 6:24am PST 
Ha, Ha, Ha, Annie, I'm just standing real still and pointing so you MIGHT get to see the critters, you are so reactionary, that you startle them and they run offlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Watch me Big Girl and I'll show you how it's donewink

The Peaches

Sisters forever,- friends for- life!

Purred: Sat Mar 12, '11 6:27am PST 
We REALLY are trying to stay out of mom 's way. She's in a serious cleaning mode and who knows she may have us in the washing machine or dishwasher, sweep or vacuum us up if we don't stay cleareek
Oh and the weather here, Clear and Frozen, but warming up quicklydancing
Thanks to Lucy...we think for the BEAUTIFUL Spring Background, we REALLY LOVE Spring timecheercheercheercheer
Hope everyone has a MARVELOUS DAY! We'll check back later, when the coast is clear (of mom) laugh out loudlaugh out loud

Angel Calli- ♥

Life Was Good To- Me :-)

Purred: Sat Mar 12, '11 6:49am PST 
wavewaveHi everyone We love the spring picture it's very pretty. It's 47 already and going up to 60 snoopysnoopyMom says there are green plants popping up and we have to rake up the dead stuff on top of them. We will be in the yard most of the day.snoopysnoopyMom passed out in her chair last night and never made it to Dogster.shrugGeez what am I gonna do with her. I have buds to keep up withway to gohughughugPOP for all who were effected by the floods and earthquake. My Gosh they were saying the Japs were very prepared and look what happened. If it was us, they say it would have been much worse. We are not prepared for that strong of an earthquake. Oh my, now the nuclear plants are exploding eek. We will chec back later buds. Have a great day all.

Edited by author Sat Mar 12, '11 6:52am PST

Angel Calli- ♥

Life Was Good To- Me :-)

Purred: Sat Mar 12, '11 6:51am PST 
oh Ella I do that freezing thingy when I see some critter too.big laugh swear they don't see me when I do that. Mom says they smell mebig laughThe birdies are very noisy today too.

Tedibear- Our Girl- Forever

Miss Bear

Purred: Sat Mar 12, '11 6:55am PST 
Hi Pups!

We love Spring! One small patch of snow on the front lawn.

I get to go for a real walk tomorrow. I am so excited. cloud 9

(Page 1 of 718: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]