Anniversary and Valentine Ball - Feb 11--14

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
Hantu Kitty

I luv my- beeeeeutiful- Mia!

Purred: Thu Feb 3, '11 9:09am PST 
Please come and help us celebrate the anniversay of Bluie and Leo and help Mr Nelson look for a new lady compliments of Miss Floosie! Don't forget to go invite all your furrrriends!

Teddy

Lovable!

Purred: Thu Feb 3, '11 5:23pm PST 
We can't wait!!!! cheer

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Wed Feb 9, '11 5:35am PST 
Bluie and Leo, and Teddy and Freddy are huffing and puffing, Bear flys down with Izzy, what is that girl up to, shockonly we could have a sister like that, finally they get it up over the hill and Daks and Tosca are pusing from the back and look Bart to.. Sitting on the top is Starbuck, winkhe says he is supervising, and what do I smell someone is already baking.. Bluie gives one last tug. Whew, lets get some cat nip brew and a snack. They pull up chairs and start to laugh, Daks and Bluie, kidnapped thier mommy's stuff off their face book page.. now that is a castle for sure. Leo, comes rushing in, he has some things from his mommys page to. They all start laughing

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Wed Feb 9, '11 5:37am PST 
Annie starts to sniff the air, who is in the castle ,they sniff again, soon,Sasah walks out, laugh out loudI no dummy, I rode inside to get here and Sammy is already baking,, she joins the rest. Gremlin and Izzy, and Floosie fly down to set up a place for the rest of the Angels. they hear some lauging it is Mandu and Hantu.. Sparky and Tabby are with them. They play some music , and wait for the rest to get started cleaning up.

Lucie (In- Loving- Memory)

Lucie-lu, the- Puffball-Poo

Purred: Wed Feb 9, '11 6:00am PST 
Lucie flutters down with a bag full of angel dust hearts and sprinkles them everywhere. She puts a dainty paw in the rear of Starbuck and he tumbles off the top of the castle, back to earth, while she giggles...little angel

Tabitha- Kitty

Purred: Wed Feb 9, '11 8:21am PST 
Hey!!! I wanna help...cheer cheer cheer can I, huh????

Dakota

Kitties are born- to run and be- loved

Purred: Wed Feb 9, '11 8:25am PST 
Dakota puts up some hearts around the room. He puts one on Sparky's tail for fun.
shrug She didn't like it.confused Let's check out the good smells coming from the kitchen. I hope Sam make those cookies with the red sprinkles on them.big grin

Dakota

Purred: Wed Feb 9, '11 9:27am PST 
Hearts

Dakota

Purred: Wed Feb 9, '11 9:28am PST 
naughty Obviously we've forgotten how to post pictures.red facebig laughbig laugh

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Wed Feb 9, '11 10:10am PST 
Tabitha of course you can help... Daks, my mom never gets the pic straight, she rushes to help set up the heart fountain of water. in case Ozzie and Maggie. come..

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9