MUSIC LYRICS GAME!!!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Gidgit Da- Sphynx

Sphynx are- beautiful!

Purred: Thu Jan 27, '11 5:56pm PST 
Alright furs,purrs,and skin cats like Tank and me!!! I want to see some more activity here,so Mom and I have made up a little game.
cheercheercheercheerMUSIC LYRICScheercheercheercheer

OK,I will have this really simple!
Game play:I will start with a few lyrics of a song each week. If you can tell me the song title first,you send me a pawmail. Why a pawmail instead of posting here? I want to make this totally cheat-proof. OK,say I put the lyrics to a song like this (not a real song,I made it up! I'm so talented :h ) "Meow,meow,meow." By Meow Cat. OK,so then say "Fluffy" were to post in here and guess "Meow all day"? Well,if that was right,he would win. But if that was not the right answer,it might give someone else an idea to the song. Like,if the song was called "Talk all day"? This is one of the reasons,but in other words,Mom doesn't have time to keep checking on the site for guesses,mol,whereas we check pawmail everyday.
I will send out a message in this group to eveyone letting them know the winner,and will post it in here who won. The correct guesser will receive a pawmail from me,and a championship picture. They will also enter the drawing for five zealies that I will hold the 20th of each month.(For the rules for that,see the thread I started titled "Monthly Contest Drawing!". OK,I know it's confusing. I will go ahead with a song,Mom's all time favorite song. Should be pretty easy...

"You could travel the world,but nothing comes close to the golden coast..." *said in a bad singing voice*
Alright all,that's the lyrics to this week's song by Katy Perry!!!

Good luck

way to go

Edited by author Thu Jan 27, '11 5:57pm PST

Big Harry,- My Orange- Angel

Bonjour! Welcome- to Chez- Haroldine!

Purred: Thu Jan 27, '11 7:49pm PST 
OOH! I think I know! I'm off to pawmail you, Gidgit!happy dance

Gidgit Da- Sphynx

Sphynx are- beautiful!

Purred: Fri Jan 28, '11 6:21pm PST 
Concatulations to Big Harry,for answering this week's music question correctly. He guessed "California Gurlz" by Katy Perry! Way to go,Harry. You will be entered in our contest for "Member of the Month",and I will go make your picture now!

Jason Hopper

The Jas

Purred: Sun Jan 30, '11 1:05pm PST 
Concats Big Harry!!! applause

Gidgit Da- Sphynx

Sphynx are- beautiful!

Purred: Tue Feb 1, '11 1:20pm PST 
Harry,your picture is up on the group page and waiting for you. See everyone,please play next round!

Gidgit Da- Sphynx

Sphynx are- beautiful!

Purred: Thu Feb 3, '11 2:44pm PST 
MUSIC TIME AGAIN! Hopefully we can get some more friends to play this time!
This is a pretty easy one. It's by Taylor Swift. Must I repeat NO INTERNET PEEKING!!! jkjkjk! laugh out loud

"It's a typical Tuesday night,I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like..."

Gidgit Da- Sphynx

Sphynx are- beautiful!

Purred: Sun Feb 6, '11 8:34pm PST 
Concatulations to MILO,for answering this week's music question correctly. He guessed "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift! Way to go,MILO. You will be entered in our contest for "Member of the Month",and your picture is ready and waiting.

MILO BLUE- EYES DB# 73

Bluest Eyes In- TEXAS

Purred: Mon Feb 7, '11 4:06pm PST 
wavebig grincheerWhoo Hoo, thank u so much, Gidget! I jus' lubbs my pishure so very mush!way to goapplausecheerdancingI am dancin' 'n singin' now!!hamster dancehamster dancehug

Gidgit Da- Sphynx

Sphynx are- beautiful!

Purred: Tue Feb 8, '11 8:35pm PST 
Np,MILO! Hope you're dancing to Taylor Swift! Thanks for putting the picture as your main picture,that made me feel special. smile Lubbs,Gidg

Gidgit Da- Sphynx

Sphynx are- beautiful!

Purred: Fri Feb 11, '11 3:09pm PST 
Sorry music Trvia is a day late this week. *Smacks Momma on head* Anyways,here it is: "Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door.
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before."
-The Eagles
REALLY EASY!!!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4