I AM THANKFUL FOR ....

CLAWdius- MEOWximus

Da- CLAW

Purred: Mon Nov 22, '10 1:21pm PST 
Mew beed thankful for:

Dad - he beed mew's best bud
Momma - she love mew lots, mew beed her little boy
Aggie - she beed mew's sisfur & also a mommy to mew
Maggie - okay, mew don't know what to say 'bout her 'cause she beed da devil in fur but mew beed thankful she beed mew's sisfur!
Charmaine - she beed mew's love, she make mew's tail quiver!
Fwiends - mew love mew's fwiends
Food, toys, da house, food, tweats, food and stuffs like dat!

happy dancehamster dancedancingwavewink

Edited by author Mon Nov 22, '10 1:22pm PST

Aggie - Our Soul Cat- Angel

Conga- Queen

Purred: Mon Nov 22, '10 1:31pm PST 
wavewavewave

Okay, let me see ... hmmm .... I'm thankful for my pawrents, they adopted me after my former family had dumped me at the shelter, mom & dad got me out of a small cage and brought me straight into their hearts & home. I'm thankful for Maggie & Claw, I would be lonely without them, they can drive me nuts sometimes but we do love each other ... hmmm, I'm thankful for Midnight, my sweetheart ... thankful for my Oreo BFF & the Kalifornia Krew, for Thai Pie & Misu, for the New Orleans kitties, for Simon, Amos and their beautiful angels, for Kermie, Raggy & Baggy, for Playful & Tyke, the Carolina Crew, the San Francisco Gals and all my other friends ... and I'm especially thankful to my Bridge angels, Ralphie, Sedoso & Brittany who guided dad & mom to the shelter 5 years - I love you all!!

cloud 9cheerhailbig grin

Maggie

Tabby- 'Tude

Purred: Mon Nov 22, '10 1:34pm PST 
I am thankful for everything and everyone in my life, from my parents to my friends, I give thanks for each and everyone of you ... for my home and all the toys and good food my pawrents buy for me ... Ralphie's bed that I sleep in at night ... for my Bridge angels who watch over me every day and for my orange Simon who makes me smile ... I am a thankful cat.

cloud 9hamster dance

Ralphie - My Soul Dog- Angel

Rainbow- love

Purred: Mon Nov 22, '10 1:36pm PST 
little angellittle angellittle angel

Rainbow blessings to all! I am thankful for the wonderful life I had and for the love I share with my mom ... for a wonderful dad who spoiled me and shared his grape Popsicles with me ... for all the angel friends I have at the Bridge and for the honor & privilege of watching over my family and friends every day.

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Sedoso - In Loving- Memory

Waiting at the- rainbow's end!

Purred: Mon Nov 22, '10 1:38pm PST 
wavewave

OMD, I'm thankful that I had two loving moms and that I will spend eternity with them and with all the wonderful friends I've made at the Bridge ... and I'm very thankful that I have Ralphie & Brittany with me and many other animals that were part of my mom's & dad's lives - we're a big, happy family!

hamster dancehappy dancesnoopy

Baggy - In Loving- Memory

Are you- recording me?

Purred: Tue Nov 23, '10 6:58am PST 
I'm thankful that Mom & Dad took me in and gave me a loving furever home when my former family was mean to me. I'm thankful for all of the friends that I have now and for my little brofurs and sisfurs. I'm also thankful for the wonderful shrimp, peanut butter, cheese and other goodies that Mom would give me and for Mom being slow and letting me drink her coffee when she wasn't looking. For all of my toys and my cars too. I'm so thankful for all that I've been blessed with which is so many loving people and the opportunity to know what love is.hug

Raggy Jude

I'm a handsome- dude.

Purred: Tue Nov 23, '10 7:05am PST 
I'm so thankful that Mom listened to Baggy and adopted me even though I scratched her the first time that she picked me when I was in that awful place and I'm thankful that I listened to Baggy and reached my paws out from my cage and wrapped them around her leg and I heard the words "I want him".

I'm also thankful for my pawrents, brofurs, sisfurs, memaw & pop, my aunties and unkies and all of my furrriends... and food and toys too.hug

Kermie

Give me Tiki cat- and no one gets- hurt.

Purred: Tue Nov 23, '10 7:10am PST 
I'm thankful for my auntie Chelle being stubborn and chasing me down and grabbing me so that Meowmie could bring me to my loving furever home. I was a little bit of a handful when I was a itty bitty kitten. I bit my Auntie Chelle and scratched her really bad trying to get away from her but when she handed me to Meowmie I could hear her heartbeat going pitter patter beep beep and heard the sounds of love. Meowmie slept with me in a tent in the living room and taught me what love is. I'm also thankful for my pawrents, brofurs, sisfurs, and furriends. Oh and my toys and yummy food too... and cool whip.shrug

Coonie - In Loving- Memory

I'll see ya- later

Purred: Tue Nov 23, '10 7:14am PST 
Brrrrrrfffff... I'm thankful a loving home and for my Auntie Jeri because she loved me and held me when everyone was scared and she didn't leave my side. I also thankful for my humans, little nieces and nephews, bologna and other yummy food and treats and toys too.happy dance

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5