Introducing ourselves

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Sat Nov 20, '10 1:13pm PST 
We just want to introduce ourselves! We joined a couple of weeks ago and forgot to come here and do that. red face laugh out loud
I'm Alex, I'm an angel. My momma's two living kitties are Finnegan and Lacey. We're furriends with Simon and River who invited us here. Thanks again guys! wave

Lucky

Purred: Mon Nov 22, '10 9:09pm PST 
It is so nice to meet you.. I hope that you make lots of kitty friends here and have lots of fun.. please take a look around and dont be shy to make new kitty pals

purrsss,
Lucky

River

nom noms?

Purred: Wed Dec 1, '10 11:27am PST 
Hi ALEX! wavewavewave I'm so happy you joined! I hope you play some games, some of them have been kinda slow! Come on kitties, let's play!!!
HAPPY RIVER DANCES!!!

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Tue Dec 7, '10 12:51pm PST 
Thank you so much Lucky! Hi River dance, you handsome boy! We will definitely take a look around. I think Catster in general has been slow lately, probably due to the holidays, our hoomans (typists) are rushing around everywhere. We keep forgetting to come to our groups! MOL! Mom's so busy with our website and some of the sick kitties here on Caster, we definitely need to have some fun. Thanks for inviting us here. snoopy