Top 3 Movies!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Cali

Grrrrlcat!!!

Purred: Fri Sep 24, '10 5:43pm PST 
I got another idea for fun! Let's all list our 3 favorite movies of all time! Mine are: "Citizen Kane","Casablanca",& "Duck Soup"!wave

Tigger

Tig DaCatt!

Purred: Fri Sep 24, '10 5:48pm PST 
My 3 favorite movies? "The Maltese Falcon","The Treasure of the Sierra Madre",& "Unforgiven"! Gotta have Clint Eastwood in there somewhere!haildancingwave

Sassy

True- Puurrrrfection

Purred: Sat Sep 25, '10 9:16am PST 
Lets see, Gone With The Winds, The Notebook, and Crazy in Alabama.

Mommie is a horror movie freak! Too many of them to list! But the above are my all time favorites. Mommie says with October drawing near she will get to see all her favorite horror movies again!wave

Tigger

Tig DaCatt!

Purred: Sat Sep 25, '10 4:00pm PST 
Dad likes the old horror movies! We have those DVDs that came out a few years ago,with all of the old Frankenstein,Dracula,Wolf Man,etc movies!eek

Nuk Anuk

Couching Tiger

Purred: Tue Sep 28, '10 9:07pm PST 
Night Watch: Nochnoi Dozor
Reservoir Dogs
Edward Scissorhands

Allie Kat :- An Angel- Princess

Pink Princess- Panther!

Purred: Sat Oct 2, '10 8:58am PST 
Heartbreak Ridge
Yours, Mine, and Ours (original)
My Cousin Vinnie

Tigger

Tig DaCatt!

Purred: Sat Oct 2, '10 6:03pm PST 
If you like baseball &/or history,a movie I can recommend is "Eight Men Out",the story of how the 1919 Chicago White Sox threw the World Series. From 1998,starring John Cusak,Charlie Sheen,Christopher Lloyd & Frasier's Dad.way to go

Tiny Mighty- MoeMoe~Dream- ette #

tiny, mighty moe- moe

Purred: Sun Jun 10, '12 1:01am PST 
Opening this thread back up hope this is the way to do it. My movies are Sweet November , Steele Magnolia's and or course Terms of Endearment.

Timo Katze - DB #105

Take it easy

Purred: Sun Jun 10, '12 5:38pm PST 
The last of the Mohicans,
My life as a dog (really, it's awesome, Swedish w/subtitles),
Nowhere in Africa (German w/subtitles)

Toby

Purred: Tue Jun 12, '12 10:44pm PST 
Our newest favourite is Puss in Boots of course. All time top we like happy singy type films so Calamity Jane is up there. Guys and Dolls too. Mum couldn't think of a third that we all enjoy so Josie and I choose the Aristocats so we can all sing along - all together now - "Everybody wants to be a cat!"

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2