Redheaded Purrs For Our Furiends

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3  
Rhed

Feral Girl born- to be wild

Purred: Tue Feb 5, '13 4:59am PST 
Purrs needed for Clark Kents family [id# 1263384]. He passed last Friday.. R.I.P. dear friend!hugbig laughbig laugh

Fave

mom's favorite

Purred: Thu Feb 21, '13 6:34am PST 
Binx glad you are better!! Baci, Yolo, Grazie, & Guido, so sorry for the passing of your Grandfather!! Hugs and prayers for you all and your MOM!!
hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug| :|hughughughughughug

Binx

Tailless Is The- Way To Go!

Purred: Sat Feb 23, '13 11:39am PST 
wave So glad to see my furiends here today! I am back to my normal self. Lazying around the house, cap napping, then go out to check my stomping ground. Of course today I am not going out in the drizzling rain. Don't need to get sick again MOL!
So, so sorry about Clark passing on. May his family find peace, love, and happiness for the years that they had with Clark. hug hug hug

Nala Sue - [Angel]

6 - 30- 10 RIP

Purred: Sat Feb 23, '13 7:18pm PST 
Hugs and prayers for the family of Colorado...His pawrents and Napoleon will miss him dearly!
hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug hughughughug

Binx you look good!

Rhed

Feral Girl born- to be wild

Purred: Thu Mar 28, '13 6:05am PST 
Purrs needed for Mangos Papas Grandmother! She is in hospital. Praying for her recovery and the family!hugbig hughug

Nala Sue - [Angel]

6 - 30- 10 RIP

Purred: Mon Apr 8, '13 4:17am PST 
Purrs needed for Ernies sisfur SISSY # 1222701. She is young and suddenly ill!hughughughughughughughughughughughughug

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3