♥ THE SUNFLOWER FIELD ♥

(Page 21 of 21: Viewing entries 201 to 209)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  
My Purrfect- Angel Nello- RIP

They call Me- Mellow Nello Cat

Purred: Thu Nov 7, '13 5:53pm PST 
Nello chuckles and takes Aggie's oaw and conga with her all over the place showin off his young cat moves. WoooHooo Come on Ralphie and White Boots lets CONGA! !!!!!!

White Boots- In Loving- Memory

The Friendly- Visitruder

Purred: Fri Nov 8, '13 6:35am PST 
*Joins the conga line*
This is fun....

Aggie - Our Soul Cat- Angel

Conga- Queen

Purred: Mon Nov 25, '13 6:41am PST 
happy dancesnoopy|/h/

CONGA CONGA CONGAAAA ... CONGA CONGA CONGAAAA!!! ARRRRIBA!!! MOL MOL

partypartypartyparty

D-Max...In- Loving- Memory

One Eyed Wonder

Purred: Tue Nov 26, '13 5:20pm PST 
*Picks a rainbow rose and paws it to Aggie*

Let's just sit and watch the butterflies and send love down the rainbow slide to our Moms and all of the families who are missing their angels this evening..
hugrainbowhugrainbowhug

Ralphie - My Soul Dog- Angel

Rainbow- love

Purred: Mon Dec 9, '13 9:25am PST 
little angelrainbowlittle angelrainbowlittle angelrainbow

*Aggie, Sedoso & Brittany grab a comfy cushion and snuggle together in Ralphie's sunflower field. The butterflies gently flitter & flutter around them showing off their pretty colors. Ralphie sits on a cushion facing his siblings and smiles at them*

I'm going to read a beautiful poem, so get comfy and listen with your ears and with your hearts. *the butterflies all find a sunflower to alight on so they can listen, too*

Christmas at Rainbow Bridge

As the midnight hour approaches on Christmas Eve, a tremendous celebration begins. If you listen closely you will hear the exuberant sound of Bridgekids preparing for the remarkable moment that comes but once a year. Puppies romp through the tall green grass, chasing butterflies and rolling over and over until fits of giggles bring them to a tumbling stop. The volume increases as kittens, cats, tigers and lions purr in pure delight while the wings of snow white doves gently caress the air. The babbling brook that runs beneath Rainbow Bridge overflows onto the edge of mossy banks and fins of treasured aquatic life quiver in anticipation of this most joyous event.

Nestled in the midst of this happy choir of Bridgekids are the littlest angel tots staring in awe at the majestic Christmas tree adorned with flowing strands of angel hair. Effervescent, twinkling stars seesaw elegantly from the sky and land in glorious harmony upon the stoic limbs of Heaven's most perfect Christmas tree. Swaying to and fro in nearby rocking chairs are grandmothers, grandfathers, parents, aunts, uncles and loved ones. The sound of their whispered lullabies permeate the air as they sing to tiny angel babies resting quietly in their arms.

Like magic the clock approaches midnight and a great stirring is heard in the distance. Each Bridgekid stops and listens, knowing the time is near, and they choose a fleecy cloud on which to snuggle. The roar of purrs drops to barely an audible hum, the babbling brook ripples hypnotically and the flutter of downy feathered wings fall silent. Heaven's spirited toddlers climb expectantly upon the laps of angels while babies coo in tranquil unison.

Amidst the warm glow of candle light which rises from the earth below, the arms of the Bridge Keeper envelop the heavens and into the precious hands of each child and in front of each animal a holy gift is placed. With grand exuberance the ribbons are removed and left to fly on a tender breeze where they dissolve into showers of angel dust. As the golden lids of these heavenly gifts are raised, an amazing aura fills the sky, reaching down to the very core of the earth. Ascending from each and every box is the greatest gift of all - ending, unconditional, all-encompassing love. This blessed love gently wraps itself around the cherished souls of heaven, warming their hearts with beacons of radiant light and bringing forth from angels an exquisite chorus. As the clock strikes midnight the distance between heaven and earth is vanished. It is at this very moment on Christmas Eve that the Bridge Keeper, His children, angels and Bridgekids send a message to their earthly loved ones on the wings of this unbridled love.

Listening carefully with an open heart we will hear the familiar voice of our own angel whisper softly into our ear their Christmas message..."Let me share with you this love of mine, always and forever. When you need me know that I am here. I have not left you for I am in your heart where I belong. Our love is eternal as is the brilliant glow of candlelight which illuminates the path to the heavens and Rainbow Bridge. I wait patiently as do you for our inevitable and glorious reunion. I love you, I love you, I love you."

hugkissinghugkissing

Rainbow- love

Purred: Mon Jan 27, '14 6:56am PST 
*Ralphie walks through his sunflower field remembering all the happy times he's shared with his angel friends in this wonderful corner of the meadow at Rainbow Bridge. The memories have been written by his typist as he gently whispered the words to her. Now this beautiful spot where he has lovingly tended his sunflowers will be closed by people who don't understand the love and hard work so many people have put into their pets' pages and groups. His typist will save every page so she can re-read every post Ralphie and his friends have made, and she will smile and cry and cherish every word and keep them in her heart forever.

rainbowhuglittle angelrainbowhuglittle angel

One Eyed Wonder

Purred: Mon Jan 27, '14 8:45am PST 
I Love you Ralphie.....

Rainbow- love

Purred: Mon Jan 27, '14 1:21pm PST 
*Ralphie hands D-Max the most beautiful sunflower he can find and together they sit and watch the butterflies and think of the happy times they've shared over the years*

hugD-Maxhug

One Eyed Wonder

Purred: Sun Mar 23, '14 11:34am PST 
*Paws Ralphie a grape pop and a tuna pop for himself*

The sunflowers are extra pretty today and the butterflies very colorful...A purrfect day to share with one of my bestest friends...Let's ask Aggie and White Boots to join us as we send love down the rainbow slide to our Moms...
hughughughughughug

(Page 21 of 21: Viewing entries 201 to 209)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21