♥ THE SUNFLOWER FIELD ♥

(Page 1 of 21: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Ralphie - My Soul Dog- Angel

Rainbow- love

Purred: Fri Jul 9, '10 6:20am PST 
Welcome to my sunflower field!!!! This is a special place for all fur angels at Rainbow Bridge so make yourself at home!

little angellittle angellittle angel

If you feel a little tired just grab a cushion, find a shady spot and take a nap!

kittysnoopykittysnoopy

If you get hungry, the angels will immediately set up a picnic area for you so you can fill up your tummy with heavely food!

eekcheereekcheer

So chill out and let the sun caress your face or go for a walk with a friend ... this is a magical place full of love and peace - enjoy yourself!

huglittle angelhuglittle angel

Eve ♥- ♥

BELIEVE

Purred: Fri Jul 9, '10 6:38am PST 
*gracefully swoops in, admires the beautiful fields of golden sunflowers*

Ohhhhsss this is such a beautiful place! *picks a handful of sunflowers and hands them to Ralphie... smiles and sits next to him. Saying nothing, just smiling and purring

huglittle angelhuglittle angelhuglittle angelhug

D-Max...In- Loving- Memory

One Eyed Wonder

Purred: Fri Jul 9, '10 6:45am PST 
Good morning Ralphie and Eve...

Ralphie your sunflower field is pawsome..Thanks for sharing it with all of us..I just know I am going to spend a lot of time here...

Today I just want to relax and watch the butterflies and enjoy some of the yummy food....

*Picks a sunflower and places it behind Eve's ear and gives her a big hug*

Eve ♥- ♥

BELIEVE

Purred: Fri Jul 9, '10 7:03am PST 
*smiles and lights up the skies with rainbows!*
Thank you D-Max! *gives him a happy little angel hug*
Isn't Ralphie a sweetheart for bringing us here? I love you both!
cloud 9 cloud 9 cloud 9 cloud 9 cloud 9

Alice Giroir- - ILM

Say it- Loud.....I\\\'m- Orange and- I\\\'m

Purred: Fri Jul 9, '10 9:03am PST 
"Morning all.....we read about this on Hernando's and decided to come and visit with our Angel Friends. We will have to ask you all for some help come August 29th. That will be the Fifth Anniversary of us kitties going to the Rainbow Bride, when the levees broke in New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina. I know our meomwy will be feeling sad, but if we all sprinkle her with Angel Dust, she will know we are thinking about her."

Benny Grunch and Jimmy Dean
Alice Giror
Maggie May and Thomas O'Malleylittle angel

Justa- Bagpuss - RIP 20/Dec- 08

Can I has Cookie- ?

Purred: Fri Jul 9, '10 10:25am PST 
Angel Bagpuss trots down from his Silver cloud. Can Iz counts de Sunflowers please ? Iz can counts to 20 mine own selfs cants Iz ? little angel Baggy

One Eyed Wonder

Purred: Fri Jul 9, '10 10:49am PST 
Alice....we will all be here to support you and help your Mom through a difficult day..together we can send her lots of love down the rainbow slide....Wanna see how to do it....
love down the rainbow slide

One Eyed Wonder

Purred: Fri Jul 9, '10 10:56am PST 
Bagy..when you are finished counting I have a surprise for you...

cookies

Ralphie - My Soul Dog- Angel

Rainbow- love

Purred: Fri Jul 9, '10 2:08pm PST 
wave

I'm sorry I've been silent all day long, I was watching over mom, she's home today because her head has been hurting her a lot ... she thinks she has an alien growing inside her head laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud silly mom!!!

Baggy, you can count up to 20??? That's amazing!! way to go

Awwww, the sun feel so good, I think I'm going to let it shine one my belly! *rolls over and stretches himself and feels the warmth of the sun on his belly*

Feels good! snoopysnoopy

Justa- Bagpuss - RIP 20/Dec- 08

Can I has Cookie- ?

Purred: Fri Jul 9, '10 2:41pm PST 
Angel Bagpuss trots down almost breaks into a gallop as he see,s the Butterfly Cookies ...eeklittle angelsnoopycloud 9kittyOhhh Is dem fer Me ? Is dem fer sharin too please>? Dem is de bestest Cookies me as seed..isnt de ? Iz can be lovin dem Cookies cants Iz ? Be sayin Fankyu too, dusnt Iz ? Baggy looks in awe at the Cookies ...saying Fankyu fankyu fankyu ..over and over againhugcloud 9cloud 9little angel

(Page 1 of 21: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]