HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY PARTY RIGHT HERE

(Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 69)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Oliver

Purred: Sun Jul 4, '10 5:56pm PST 
Yeah Mandu!!! Thanks for your help getting to the partycheercheer But very sleepy right now...lots of fur funa and sun...yawn stretch front paws, bow head, and fall on side...nap time! See everyone in am...lick whiskers, yawn..full bellybig grin Thanks and very happy kitty to see all my friends...Happy 4th!!!kitty

Annie

Speed Racer

Purred: Mon Jul 5, '10 7:28am PST 
We were here, it's just that mommie didn't come and type for us. frown Those fireworks were fantastic! And all the food was delicious! We had a great time! I'm going to sit on the beach and watch the waves now. Bart is looking for more food.

Sasha- Elizabeth

I am the ruler- of all I survey.

Purred: Mon Jul 5, '10 8:16am PST 
nnie, we were here, too, but our typist is looking for a new job!!!shock She is still in Austin, but jumped online to be sure that everyone had a wonderful 4th!!!!

happy dance

Dolly

Beyond shy!

Purred: Mon Jul 5, '10 12:13pm PST 
It's been a great party!! We're so glad so many of our friends got to at least stop by for awhile! Like Bonnie and Elvis....and Annie & Bart...and Mocha...and Oliver....and EVERYBODY!!!!! We're all had so much fun! Let's go for a walk on the beach one more time, Christopher!! kissing

Starbuck

The Black Coffee- Kitty

Purred: Mon Jul 5, '10 2:44pm PST 
EEk--we're sorry, Mommie wasn't able to type for us this weekend so we were only here in spirit. We're glad you all had a good time, and yes, Gremlin DID set off fireworks! We saw them all over Longmont in the form of thunder and lightning, it STORMED here on July 4. We loved Dakota's surfing picture, it had a DOLPHIN in it! Chortle chortle! Lucie is watching from above...happy belated 4th, everybody! wave

Squish

And I shall call- her Squishy!

Purred: Tue Jul 6, '10 8:38am PST 
Hi!!!

I hope everyone had a great Fourth! Still no computer for Mom, so we had to wait until today during her lunch break--can you imagine???

She went and left us here in the A/C because it is really, really hot here! Keep cool, my friends!

I love my Freddy!!!!
kissing

Zoey

Mom says I am- her special- Girl!!

Purred: Tue Jul 6, '10 11:01am PST 
Hi Squish
Please stay cool our friend!!

Dakota

Kitties are born- to run and be- loved

Purred: Tue Jul 6, '10 12:52pm PST 
So, when's the next party?????shrugbig grin

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Tue Jul 6, '10 7:18pm PST 
Bluie sneaks out from under a bench, and taps Leo, I think we took to long of a cat nap, Bear flys in with Buckwheat and Izzy with Ren and off they go. Bluie and Leo, start to clean up. What a great party

(Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 69)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7