HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY PARTY RIGHT HERE

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Thu Jul 1, '10 4:13am PST 
partyparty COME ON IN, BLUIE AND LEO ENTER THE BEACH CANVANA WITH BOXES AND BOXE. A TRUCK PULLS UP WITH A TRAILER LOAD OF MORE ITEMS.. SINCE HER MOMMY CANNOT TYPE FOR HER SHE AND LEO DECIDED TO COME EARLY AND SET UP FOR THE PARTY. BUNNY HOPS OUT OF THE CAB OF THE TRUCK, REPORTING FOR DUTY. IZZY AND BEAR FLY IN, IZZY WILL SET UP THE NURSY AND BEAR WILL DO THE HIGH THINGS. BUCKWHEAT AND REN FLY IN AND START TO HELP IZZY AND BEAR OUT.

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Thu Jul 1, '10 4:21am PST 
BLUIE LOOKS AROUND WHAT A WONDERFUL BEACH, IT IS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CARRIBEAN ON A DESERTED ISLAND. THERE IS ONE HUGE OLD HOTEL LEFT THERE FROM MANY MANY YEARS AGO. THE GIRLS GRAB THE BROOMS AND MOPS AND START THE CLEAN UP. LEO AND REN AND BUCKWHEAT START TO UNLOAD THE TRAILER.
THEY SET UP A HUGE TENT AT THE FAR END OF THE BEACH, SET UP SOME PICNIC TABLES OUTSIDE AND INSIDE. THIS WILL BE THE BEACH CAFE, FOR LUNCHS AND SNACKS AND DRINKS.. BEAR HANGS A HUGE SIGN FOURTH OF JULY PARTY STARTS HERE.. THEY UNLOAD A HUGE FREEZER THAT RUNS ON ITS OWN GENERATOR, A HELICOPTER FLYS AND FILLS IT WITH LOTS OF ICE. wave
SAM SHOWS UP EARLY , SHE HOOKED A RIDE ON THE HELICOPTER, BUNNY SHOW HER WHERE THE KTCHEN IT AND SAM GETS BUSY , SHE OPENS A HUGE BASKET SHE BROUGHT WITH HER AND OUT POPS SASHA, SHE SMILES AT BUNNY AND SAM, AND HEADS OUT TO HELP BLUIE.
THE BOYS SET UP FOUR MORE TENTS AND HEAR THIS AHOY , A CAT HOLLERING, THEY LOOK UP AND THERE IS A HUGE PIRATE SHIPS PULLING UP TO THE OLD PIER, DAKS IS DRIVING AND MANTU AN HANDU ARE HELPING. SPARKY IS IN THE BIRDS NEST. BLUIE SMILES THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT WEEKEND.
BLUIE HEARS A COMMOTION , OUT OF THE BUSHES COMES FREDDY AND TEDDY AND HIS FAMILY AND BART AND ANNIE.. BOOBOO FLYS IN AND JOINS THE REST OF THE ANGES.
SHE HEARS A PLANE FLYING OVER HEAD , THERE COMES NELS,PATTS AND DYLAN. BLUIE HAS A LOT OF HELP NOW. ANNIE WALKS UP AND SETS A HUGE BASKET DOWN, SHE OPENS IT AND THERE SETS WICCA MUNCHING ON SOME CHEESE.. OUT SHE JUMPS.
THEN SHE SEES A DEAR FRIEND WITH BEAR AND REN IT IS OUR SINBAD, HIS FIRST TRIP SINCE CROSSING THE BRIDGE.

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Thu Jul 1, '10 4:22am PST 
BLUIE CALLS OUT LETS ALL TAKE A BREAK

Sindbad (in- Loving- Memory RIP)

I know where my- towel is!

Purred: Thu Jul 1, '10 4:25pm PST 
Yeay! I made it, and I have brought the BBQ - I know it is 4th July, but I thought a little Australiana couldn't hurt - I also have an esky full of Prawns, bugs and snags. wave

Wicca (2000- - 2011)

Obey me humans- or feel my- wrath!

Purred: Fri Jul 2, '10 4:45am PST 
Hi guys Mum has found time to drop me off for the party! That BBQ is looking great guys cheer

Dakota

Kitties are born- to run and be- loved

Purred: Fri Jul 2, '10 7:06am PST 
little angel Buckwheat flies in with Sindbad and supervises the angel kitties who are decorating with red, white and blue angel dust.

Dakota and Sparky fly in with boxes of oysters, clams and large prawns. This is going to be so much fun.happy dancehappy dance

Rusty at- Rainbow- Bridge

I'm not- fat...I'm- fluffy!

Purred: Fri Jul 2, '10 9:22am PST 
WOW!!! Oh MY!!~ Look at all this food!!! *Fred & Lucky join the party* Nothing I love better than shrimp, says Fred!

*Rusty, Mr. Penny, Fancy Pants, Piglet, Gussie, Squirty, & Floosie all sail in to help and keep watch over everycat. Sindbad is helping them out, too.*

*Teddy is very busy in the kitchen with Sam! wink He's a very good helper! Freddy is sort of looking after Princess & Misty...he promised Mom! Dolly & Jacqueline walk around looking at all the awesome decorations and all the food everywhere! Mom will be checking in and out!

Dolly & Jacqueline run to hug Bluie!

Maybe we should all go out on the beach and look around...this is such a cool place!!!

Mandu Kitty

I'm going to be- such a good- kitty!

Purred: Fri Jul 2, '10 10:13am PST 
Mandu skids to a stop with a hearty "HOWDY ALL"... Hantu follows along at a more sedate pace. Hey guys (and gals) let's pawty!!! hamster dance hamster dance hamster dance

Rusty at- Rainbow- Bridge

I'm not- fat...I'm- fluffy!

Purred: Fri Jul 2, '10 2:32pm PST 
*The angel kitties have hung red, white & blue lights all around the beach outside the cabana. They've got it all set up for the big barbecue cook-off tonight. There'll be barbecued shrimp, chicken, ribs, even salmon!!!
Bluie & Leo come back and look really surprised to see everything!
Music starts to play, and Christopher & Dolly are lying on a blanket on the beach, snuggling! Jacqueline is looking for Skyler Bleu....

Rusty zooms down past Sasha & sprinkles a giant bag of rainbow kisses all around her!

Floosie does the same for Nels....

Buckwheat- (in Memory)

I should have- been an Egyptian- king

Purred: Fri Jul 2, '10 3:55pm PST 
Rusty and Floozie are whispering about Gremlin and Buckwheat. They think they smell fireworks.shock

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7