Critter Quest!

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Tigger

Tig DaCatt!

Purred: Fri Jun 25, '10 3:48pm PST 
I'm going to start the Animal game that the Pharoah Loki suggested. I am a member of the Weasel family. I live in the Americas from Canada to central South America. I have a chemical weapon,& a distinctive fur pattern to let everyone know that. I have only one serious predator,the Great Horned Owl. What Critter am I?

Nuk Anuk

Couching Tiger

Purred: Fri Jun 25, '10 4:34pm PST 
Would you be a skunk? Perhaps even the father of our Gabby who has the "amazing" skunk like ability to lift her tail and *express* her glandular displeasure with any certain situation !

Tigger

Tig DaCatt!

Purred: Fri Jun 25, '10 4:54pm PST 
I most certainly am a Skunk! There are 2 related species living in Indonesia & the Philippines known as "stink badgers",but for the most part we live in the Americas! What Critter have you for us?

Sassy

True- Puurrrrfection

Purred: Fri Jun 25, '10 5:40pm PST 
way to goway to goNuk!!!applauseapplausecheerwave

Nuk Anuk

Couching Tiger

Purred: Fri Jun 25, '10 11:13pm PST 
I am a member of the Capra hircus family. When startled I will fall stiff and after a few seconds, get up and act as if nothing happened. Our coats are not curly and can be in black and white or tan and can be various because of crossbreeding. Features that distinguish us from others in our species are our bulgy eyes which are also set wide apart. Our eyes vary in color from varying shades of brown to rare shades of deep blue or icy blue. Our nose is wider and more rounded than other breeds, not sharp or pointed. Our ears are medium in length. They may be straight, bend downward at the middle or bend downward and forward shading their eyes. We can live twelve to fifteen years or more with the proper care.

Sassy

True- Puurrrrfection

Purred: Sat Jun 26, '10 4:00am PST 
Are you a domestic goat?wavewave

Nuk Anuk

Couching Tiger

Purred: Sat Jun 26, '10 7:20am PST 
Sassy, you're part right I am a domestic goat, but there is something specific about me

Sassy

True- Puurrrrfection

Purred: Sat Jun 26, '10 7:56am PST 
Ok Nuk, let me think a bit more! shrug What a fun game!cheerwave

Sassy

True- Puurrrrfection

Purred: Sat Jun 26, '10 11:51am PST 
I'm stumped Nuk. I will have to let someone else guess! I will keep trying though. shrug

Tigger

Tig DaCatt!

Purred: Sun Jun 27, '10 3:29pm PST 
Is it them there Fainting Goats like I seen on the TV pitcher box that 1 time?shock

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8