the new church of christian paws

(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Purred: Sun May 16, '10 11:45am PST 
please enter to honor our lord,sit in silence or just to pray.

♥- Dayzee- ♥

I got THE- power!! Jesus.

Purred: Thu Aug 5, '10 5:58am PST 
Hello my friends. I come to you for my mommy's Daughter Tammy who is almost 44 years old. She has had many health issues for many years but now she faces one that may take her life. See, she now needs a miracle or a liver transplant. So if you all would be so kind as to keep her in your prayers we'd greatly appreciate it.
Thank you and we love you all.

♥- Dayzee- ♥

I got THE- power!! Jesus.

Purred: Sun Aug 8, '10 6:54am PST 
*Dayzee sits in the church all a lone and thinks about things she will be facing in the coming weeks. She takes a deep renewing breath and exhails. She goes to the alter, kneels and prays to her heavenly Father.*

Father, we do not know what lies a head of us in the coming months but we are asured that you will be with us every step of the way.I have heard my mommy praying and through her tears she has asked for strength to get through what is before her. My mommy is trying to prepare herself should the Lord decide to take her daughter home with Him but she also believes in miracals and that He could heal her damaged liver. We now pray for the new liver her daughter needs wheather through restoring of the old or finding a new. Today my Lord, we lay this situation in your loving hands and we willingly and obediently accept your decission. In Jesus precious name we pray. Amen.

♥- Sparky- ♥

Purred: Tue Aug 31, '10 2:35pm PST 
hugDayzee, how is she?hughughug