Get Aquainted Sniff

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Hambone

SF Hammer

Purred: Mon Feb 1, '10 4:05pm PST 
Welcome to The Cat's Pride® Group everyfur!

Please use this Thread to introduce yourselves and get acquainted with other members of the Group!

My name is Hambone!

Blackie

Purred: Mon Feb 1, '10 4:19pm PST 
smile Look at all of these kitties. Hugs.cloud 9

Cicero G.

Purred: Mon Feb 1, '10 4:21pm PST 
Meow...

I want to state that I was offended my breed was not listed...I am "Purrfect"

Cassie

Miss Priss

Purred: Mon Feb 1, '10 4:26pm PST 
Hi All,

My name is Cassie and my family members are KitKat, Simon, Jewel & Saber. We have 2 Angel Sisfurs Salem & Duchess

Emma

Purred: Mon Feb 1, '10 4:32pm PST 
TomTom and Emma LOVE Cat's Pride Cat Litter. It is awesome and some of the best clumping litter that we have tried and we have tried lots! We have also found that it works best in our automatic litter box! kitty

tigger

rub the- tummy-you know- you want to

Purred: Mon Feb 1, '10 5:02pm PST 
i'm tigger and i am very picky about my litter. my owners tried buying me all kinds of stuff until we found cat's pride and they learned i liked it best of all. way to go
my sister fiona and i live with 2 little girls who are very nice just sometimes too eager to love us. but they give great tummy rubs so its all good. wink

Emma

Purred: Mon Feb 1, '10 5:35pm PST 
I am very picky about my litter too. TomTom...not so much. He will use anything! Cat's Pride is the best!!!

Charlemagne

Ginger toms- rock!

Purred: Mon Feb 1, '10 5:58pm PST 
Hello! My name is Charlie. I'm a ginger tom (as they would say in Britian. But I live in America, so I'm really an orange cat). I live with Henry and my grandma has two cats, that I get to see occasionally. Hello to you all!! Sniff, sniff!

Senna

I look up to my- big brother- Mario

Purred: Mon Feb 1, '10 9:34pm PST 
The natural cat's pride litter is the best! I'm allergic to almost every other litter my owner's tried. They didn't like it when me or the other meows smelled like the scent of the cat litter after we used the potty. They wondered what kind of damage those chemicals were doing if they stayed on our fur that long!

Ayla who loves Hazel Lucy

just cuz i a- ding-dong dont- mean i dumb

Purred: Mon Feb 1, '10 10:17pm PST 
wave hi, efurryone! i'm Ayla! my sisfurs are Siouxsie & Luna & my brofur is Finn McCool smile we have 3 Angels: Biddie, Gracie Mae & Fela Kiti. mama tried to change our litter to a corn based litter but nocat used that box MOL each week we get 4 jugs of Cats Pride (we have 4 potty-boxes).

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7