HERNANDO'S WINERY

(Page 10 of 10: Viewing entries 91 to 93)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  
Aggie - Our Soul Cat- Angel

Conga- Queen

Purred: Sat Apr 3, '10 8:11pm PST 
No one dances quite like Theo ... but I'm so glad you're dancing with me, my angel *puts her head on Ralphie's shoulder and smiles*

cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9

CLAWdius- MEOWximus

Da- CLAW

Purred: Sat Apr 24, '10 7:04am PST 
*Walks to the jukebox, presses M32, kicks the jukebox in the secret spot that makes it start to play without having to drop a quarter in it ... MOL MOL*

I Like To Move It, Move It - (2) ( LONGER VERSION ) with lyrics by Madagascar

*Jumps up on the bar and starts to sing*

I Like To Move It Move It
Ya Like To (MOVE IT!)

*Chef Paco & Joe join him*

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT
HE LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT
SHE LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT
YOU LIKE TO, MOVE IT!

hamster dancehappy dancehamster dancehappy dancehamster dancehappy dance

Stryder

Stryder has- arrived!

Purred: Thu Feb 13, '14 11:17am PST 
*Stryder runs in and doesn't see Joe anywhere, he heads down the winding steps that lead to the bodega and there he finds Joe with a few other furs who are touring the winery & sampling some of the wine*

eekeek Joe, quick, give me about 5 bottles of our best vino tinto, Maggie sent me for them and you know how she is - impatient, demanding yet quite lovely. big laughdancing

*Joe runs back upstairs followed by Stryder, he grabs 5 bottles of Dinastia Vivanco 4 Varietales 2009, wraps them in bubble wrap and places them in a wooden box ... he gives the box to Stryder and then heads back to the bodega to finish the tour*

Good grief, this box is heavy ... maybe I can lighten it by drinking one bottle of wine. *hic* eek

*He puts the box on his head and heads back to The Hideaway*

(Page 10 of 10: Viewing entries 91 to 93)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10