Cat house on the kings Fund Raiser

kitten 1635

Purred: Thu Sep 24, '09 10:33am PST 
October 31 The Cat House on the kings is having a Halloween Fund Raiser. Please some join the fun and games in support of our No Kill Animal shelter. wanna learn more about us? Visit our website at
http://www.cathouseonthekings.com Hope to see you all there.

-Trisha

Janie

Run and hide!..- Fluffy Storm- Coming!..

Purred: Mon Sep 28, '09 7:25am PST 
applause
Boy oh boy! I have been just browsing through that link you posted.
This is so cool!!!
I wish someone in the country we are in could care like that for our kind.

My mommy said that if she would have means to help there - she would certainly do that.
She said that would be the place where she would work for nothing. She said that she was always this way, but never had a chance.

Here our feline kind are not looked after like that at all. Few humans here can even understand that we can love and be loved. They just don't care for us. All they really want is to adopt feline youngsters from shelters to be their rat catchers. So sad.
The five of us are lucky. But what about all others?!!! I know that May's blood-brother was adopted for a rat-catcher, just before mommy got May.

I just wanted to say thanks to you for posting this great knowledge about this wonderful lady at The Cat House on the Kings.

Mommy bookmarked it for us and whenever we get a chance - we'll contribute.

Our feline kind deserves the best.

Love & Light to all.

Janie & family.

Flossie

Born to escape

Purred: Thu Oct 1, '09 1:12pm PST 
we just checked out the web site for "Cats on the Kings" everybody needs to click on the Animal resscue site and help them win the $20,000.

They are also having a raffle to win a hugh cat tree...even if you don't live in Ca. if would be a good donation to save kitties like Flo and me that were dump like trash, we were really lucky that our mom saved us.

kittykittykitty Flo & Flossie

Flo

Born to Hunt....

Purred: Mon Oct 5, '09 11:58am PST 
We have been going over to the animal resuce site and voting for the Cat house on the kings...hope they win.cheer

Raincloud

Soft Angel- Huggs...- Raincloud ♥

Purred: Sun Jan 10, '10 7:44pm PST 
wave Meowdy Fuzzies wave I just joined today wave
I guess this thread is moot by nowfrown
Mama is all for supporting local pet rescue groups puppykitty