Tigger & K.C. Morris Knox 19 Lakeside Dr.

(Page 56 of 56: Viewing entries 551 to 554)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  
Tigger

i miss paw

Purred: Sat May 24, '14 8:59am PST 
hug howdy al my furiends here. I understand there have been lots of problems here on our site. ...we all have to furband togethfur to get this straightened out!We haven't been here fur awhile becuz Meowma has become furry involved with politicks, eww ticks!and she has oodles of othfur activities she is involved in. I'm lucky I can time travel to my KC's home page. Also I have not felt well, think it was something I ate. Feeling so much better now Meowma threatened to put me in the carrier to go to the VETs...made me feel better really fast!So lets all try to work togetfur to get Catster fixed and running well again.way to go Efuryfur welcome to join our furmily on the Katie Coo fur some holiday fun!

K.C. Morris- Knox

Let's get- scratching!

Purred: Mon Jul 7, '14 3:37pm PST 
Oh, my Tigger! Memorial Day was so wonderfur! So was Mother's Day and Father's Day! Labor Day is the next holiday, we can have a cook out at the beach. We can sail our boat there and just stay there all week long. The kits will love that!! I love you, my wild man. Your little minx, K.C. winksmilebig grinlaugh out loudway to gocloud 9cheer

Tigger

i miss paw

Purred: Wed Jul 9, '14 11:01pm PST 
wow KC! It's been so long since Meowmy has let me on this page. The 4th of July Pawty was awesome! Meowmy has been too busy with her new furiend Flynn...told me I can't be in on hur bed if Flynn comes to the house...it is good to see hur so happyhappy dance

Now where are those mischeivous kits? hidin on Papa I bet.hi5

Tigger

i miss paw

Purred: Wed Aug 20, '14 3:55pm PST 
cheercheerI can't believe I have been with Meowmi for 6 years today! She is the best hooman meowmi a cat could have. Mt 8 yr old hooman cuzin is in the hopsital with meningitis(meowma says this is furry bad) and I have a new baby gurl cuzin hur is 6 months old , I hide when she visits becuz her funny sound hurts me poor widdle ears. Meowma is always so busy, but she tells me when she is goin out and where she is goin so I dont wurry.big hug

(Page 56 of 56: Viewing entries 551 to 554)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56