Tigger & K.C. Morris Knox 19 Lakeside Dr.

(Page 55 of 55: Viewing entries 541 to 550)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  
K.C. Morris- Knox

Let's get- scratching!

Purred: Fri Mar 15, '13 4:27pm PST 
The cake is beautiful! The kits were all pla...... Papa! Papa! Papa! We're so happy to see you! Happy Birfday, Papa! We love you!
Lookie what Nona Christine sent kits! A Birfday cake! Looks good, doesn't it? Giada and Liam, go get some paper plates, Mario, Christie-Anne, and Louis, go get the paper cups, and I'll get the knife and forks fur us. I love you Tigger! K.C. whispers to Tigger, as soon as we have them sitting down eating cake, we can go in and "feed cake" to each other. It's going to be a special night fur all of us. I love you!
kissingkissingpartypartyrainbowhughi5flowersbig hugcheercloud 9dancingapplause
smilebig grinlaugh out loud

K.C. Morris- Knox

Let's get- scratching!

Purred: Thu Mar 21, '13 7:24pm PST 
Hi, Tigger, my love. We are going to have fun with Jason visiting us at Mama's and our apartment with Jason and efurryone this weekend. It'sgoing to be great. Your little minx, K.C.

K.C. Morris- Knox

Let's get- scratching!

Purred: Sat Mar 30, '13 6:57pm PST 
Hello there, my wild man, Happy Easter!kissingflowers

Papa! Papa! Happy Easter! We're going to wait fur the Easter Bunny! We're going to give him lots of lovins.

shhapplausesmilebig grinlaugh out loudbig laughdancingcheercloud 9way to gohappy dance
welcomebig hughi5partypartyeekhailwavekitty hamster dance

K.C. Morris- Knox

Let's get- scratching!

Purred: Fri Apr 5, '13 1:38pm PST 
Hi, my sweet, wild man, well, my home again membership went in just a few minutes ago, so I'm safe fur one more whole year! YIPPEE! K.C. doing whoop-whoop dance of happiness. I love you my wild man, your sweet little minx, K.C.

applausesmilebig grinlaugh out loudwavewinkhaildancingbig laughcheercloud 9little angelway to gohappy dance
partypartyeekrainbowhugdancing relievedflowersbig hughi5kissing
kissingkissingkissingkissingkissingkissingkissingkissingkissing

K.C. Morris- Knox

Let's get- scratching!

Purred: Sun Apr 14, '13 3:28pm PST 
There you are, my wild man! Do you know what happened to me today? I got D.O.T.D. today! They picked my diary as the best one fur today, I am so happy. Let's have a special night and dinner with our kits. I love you, my wild man!

winksmilebig grinlaugh out loudcheercloud 9partypartyhugkissing
hamster dancedancingflowersbig hughi5eekrainbowpartycat on moon
kissing: xo:kissingkissingkissingkissingkissingkissing

K.C. Morris- Knox

Let's get- scratching!

Purred: Mon May 20, '13 10:44am PST 
Tigger, let's have our Memorial Day get together on the Katie Coo. We can take a tour around the lake and just sit back and relax and have fun, while remembering the men and women who have fought fur freedom here in the States and all over the country. I love you my wild man. Don't furget to tell Meowma that she's invited too. Won't be the same with out her and Mama Annie, plus Uncle Morris, Auntie Mu, Grammy Dottie and Great Grammy Dotty are both coming too along with Grandma Mischief, and Grandpa Socksie, and Uncle Morris' and Auntie Mu's kits too. I love you my wild man. Tour wild little minx, K.C.dancingwinksmilebig grinlaugh out loudhugrainbow
kissinghamster dancedancingbig hughi5partyparty

Tigger

i miss paw

Purred: Wed Jul 10, '13 6:17pm PST 
sweetthing! I am here, meowmy has been sooo busy we haven't been able to come by. i can stay for about a week or more, just won't be posting! where are those rascally little kits at? i believe we have some birthdays coming up! i'm ready for some nip tea....the boat looks pawsome my little minx!kissingkissingkissing

K.C. Morris- Knox

Let's get- scratching!

Purred: Wed Jul 10, '13 6:27pm PST 
Aw, thank you, my swet wild man. The kits really loved helping me clean it up and efurrything. I just can't wait til their birthdays. I can't believe the triplets are 2 years old already! Giada and Liam will be 4. I have been going at itredecorating here too. Did you see the new comforfur Mama Annie bought? I just love it! Matter of fact it's on yours nad my bed right now. How would you like to try it out right now, my wild, wild man?

kissingdancingwinksmilelaugh out loudhamster danceflowershi5rainboweekwavedancingpartyhug

K.C. Morris- Knox

Let's get- scratching!

Purred: Sat Jul 20, '13 3:07pm PST 
It has been so relaxing here this week. The kits sure did enjoy having us both together too. The triplets had more fun pulling our tails. They also enjoyed playing outside with Liam and Giada too. I love you my wild man.

K.C. Morris- Knox

Let's get- scratching!

Purred: Wed Dec 25, '13 3:52pm PST 
Oh, Tigger, I can't believe it's the last few hours of Christmas. The kits really enjoyed their toys from Santa Paws. I know they'll be looking under the tree again tomorrow morning for more purresents from Santa Paws. I think that is so cute how they do that. I love you my dear wild man and thank you fur making this Christmas so wonderfur.
your wild little minx. K.C.

(Page 55 of 55: Viewing entries 541 to 550)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55