Furs N Fluffs Lil Red Skool Haus

(Page 1 of 2531: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Crissy- Edweena- GED FOREVER- L

Dr. Crissy- Edweena - Psychiatwist

Purred: Mon Aug 3, '09 7:05pm PST 
Good Mornin' Quass! Welcome to our Furs N Fluffs Lil Red Skool Haus. Many of youz took de summer session in our older buildin' and will be comin' in to our new buildin' which I knowz you will enjoy AND keep weally nice and quean! Sum of youz may be new to our quass. We welcome all pupils from all ober de world. We keep de skool haus open all de time cuz we knows how munch ya wanna study and make new furiends wid yore quass mates. I will be yore teacher, Miss C. Edweena.
(Miss C. Edweena writes her name on the chalk board).
Now dis is an elweementary skool. Each day we will twy to learn someting new. Quass particpation is expected. Tomorrow mornin', Iz will be taking roll and I hopes we haff many pupils from de Canine and Feline community joinin' us. If we haff new pupils joinin' us, I ask you to welcome dem fur you wmember de furst day of skool in yore own lifes, white??? We will be learnin' tings from Engwish, Spellin', Awithmatick, Historwee, Sciants, Art, Musik, Jography, and Feesical Edgeucation.
Tomorrow I will assign seats, go ober quass wules, and I hopes you kin tell us bout yoreself and watt ya didn dis summer so yore skool mates will knowz you bedder.
I knowz I can depends on good beehavior from ALL of my students ...cough cough, unwike many of my summer skool pupils.

Please quick on de link below so you can seez my pixture: Miss C. Edweena
Furs N Fluffs Instwuctor
K-9 Skoll Distwick

Miss C. Edweena, Yore Eleweementary Quass Teecher

Edited by author Mon Aug 3, '09 7:14pm PST

♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

I RULE! I OWN! I- POSSESS!!!

Purred: Mon Aug 3, '09 7:11pm PST 
GOOD LUCK!!!!! I am now 35, and 1/2 , and Gradiated. ..... and mom is making me go to school. This is what i tink of school. Wait till my bro Vern joins...... ohoohooo!!! And Tuggles, and Harley!? WOW!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK!

We'll have a wonderful year of fundancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancing to an adorable sweet teacher!cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9

Purred: Mon Aug 3, '09 7:17pm PST 
Hellwo, Mr. Pippey, I is so gwad you is gonna be in my quass. I know dat after summer skool you may haff matured and I also KNOW dat you will not be de twouble maker dat....well, dat you was dis summer. Will ya? BOL eek

♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

Purred: Mon Aug 3, '09 7:24pm PST 
little angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angel am such an angellaugh out loud

To prove it here are my skool supplies........

Supplies

Color Coded

I share with my bros!dancingdancingdancing

♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

Purred: Mon Aug 3, '09 7:47pm PST 
Back to School!confusedcry

Purred: Mon Aug 3, '09 11:15pm PST 
Miss C. Edweena arrives at skool early and sees the buses coming in to unload her new and "used" students for the year.
Hey kids, it is so gweat dat yore pawrents are takin' pixtures of you arriving at our new skool haus in de buses. Hopes more pawrents will share photos of dare liddle ones arrivin' on de furst day of skool.

As you come in, please take any desk but do NOT put yore skool supplies in dem as yet. We will need to call roll and den work on our seatin' awangement. I tink some students work bedder if dey are apart from dare furiends.....orrrr would you wike to twy and see if we can be "big pups and kitties" and and not bother our neighbor eben if he/she are good furiends? shrug Please help de younger pupils out by showin' dem where to put dare wunch boxes.

Miss C. Edweena Welcoming some Repeat Offenders...I mean Repeat Attenders of Skool

Purred: Mon Aug 3, '09 11:44pm PST 
Pupils, As you come into skool, please pick up a photo of yore new Lil Red Skool Haus. I am shore yore pawrents will wike to keep it fur yore memory book dey will want to start dis skool year.

Please do not wad it up or roll it up. Simply put it flat into one of yore skool books. I tink we should all white a liddle tank you note to de Canine Camera and Mercantile Store fur dare generous donation in havin' dis photo taken. Youz may want to ecourage yore pawrents to stop in at dare store and personally tank dem and buy some sturf fur ya too. Extree pencils, yore Red Chief Tablets are all available at dat store.

Student's Photo to Take Home to Their Pawrents of the Furs N Fluffs Lil Red Skool Haus

♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

Purred: Tue Aug 4, '09 4:21am PST 
Oh wow...( LP shyly walks into da school haus falloowed by Ms. MDM....he takes her hand cuz he's skeered)........their bus is one of da first..... the smells of the school remain the same......the hallowed halls of wisdome......the shiny floors, the matronly Ms. Cwissy..........MDM and Lp look at each other......and both concur: "IT STINKS .....we want da watering hole!"hailhailhailhailhailhail

BUT THEY PROMISED their pawrents a good year,

So hand on da 'gift' fur da teach-fur they look ....well.....

Apples fur da Teach-furdancingdancingdancingdancing

Virgie

This is Fun & I- Love Lucy!

Purred: Tue Aug 4, '09 4:28am PST 
virgie and casper here miss crissy.

♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

Purred: Tue Aug 4, '09 4:42am PST 
Psst...hey Virgie.....I think my bro-fur Vern is arriving on da late bus.

Tuggles...... what is that halo around your head......little angellittle angellittle angel
argh!

Achoo!!!

(Page 1 of 2531: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]