Hershey's Place -- Good Food, Good Times, Good Furiends

(Page 6144 of 6144: Viewing entries 61431 to 61439)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  6135  6136  6137  6138  6139  6140  6141  6142  6143  6144  
Edwina- (Angel Eddy)- DG#1

Big Paw

Purred: Sun May 24, '15 9:26am PST 
shocksmilesmile Thank you for the great breakfast Hershey!! partyparty Happy Birthday Angel Lexi partyparty Many, many prayers for all in TX and OK big hughugflowerskissing
Its cool and overcast at our house. Mommy has a tummy ache so when we are done on the puter we are laying down cloud 9 just for a while, then get the porch roof trim finish relieved
We have a chance for rain today and off and on all week shrug but nothing like others get. I so wish we could help frown
Have a greatd ay all big hug

Hershey

When you're- chocolate, life- is sweet!

Purred: Sun May 24, '15 2:09pm PST 
blue dog Woof, Eddy! Tell your mommy it's a howliday and she has permission to rest as much as she needs to!

hug

Edwina- (Angel Eddy)- DG#1

Big Paw

Purred: Sun May 24, '15 4:16pm PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud the porch roof trim is done and so is mommy cheer no more work today or tomorrow cheercheercheer Yhe sunshine did try tloudy o peek out but didn't make it and now its cthinking
A while aho there was a trash hopper fire across the street shrug by the time mommy saw it and called it in they were on the way smile the firemen didn't stay lonb, they put the fire out and left in about 15 minutes.
Mommy has to get cleaned up, shes got bits and pieces from the old rotten boards in her hair shocklaugh out loudlaugh out loud
big hug

Hershey

Purred: Sun May 24, '15 6:07pm PST 
shock Some excitement at your house today! Now, you see that she gets her rest tomorrow! naughty

Mommy and daddy are moving into a new storage place out of the old one tomorrow. The old one got too expensive. Daddy didn't want to rent a trailer, so mommy says it will take a million trips back and forth. I'm not sure what Winkie and I are doing. shrug Then they're going to a BBQ and we're NOT invited. naughty

Emily

Running Water

Purred: Mon May 25, '15 7:05am PST 
shockshock Not Invited!! Unheard of!! Maybe you to will go to the Wag and have a party party We are not doing much. Mommy and dad got a wooden picnic table kit like they had long ago and are building another picnic table for the back yard cheer They used to have a black boy cat way before me and he got to go out on a harness and loved laying on the table. I however do not like going out at all!! He also loved laying on the car and doing anything he wanted MOL!!His name was Phineas and he lived to be 17! We are all so spoiled laugh out loudlaugh out loudbig laughbig laugh
Anyway, you all have a great and Happy Memorail Day hi5 Many, many prayers for all in the south big hug

Alex CGC,- TD

I`m cute and I- know it

Purred: Mon May 25, '15 9:36am PST 
mornign all . Been a busy weekend at our house Sat momym and grandma went grocery shopping and flower shopping they want to plant soem flowers and whilen they was out they saw a swing they liked for teh back porch well they went hoem and thought abotu and went out yesterday and got it well now they need ot finsih putting it togetehr if teh rain hold off. one side of teh swing is too close to teh legs and hits it when you swing so they needto figure out how to fix it and put teh canopy togetehr and on it then it will be all ready. We sat in it aout 5 min thsi mornign tehn it started to rain. Abby isn't sure about ti yet but I liek ti we had one for a long time but tehn age got ot it and it bit teh dust now we ahve a new one yippee. Alos we got a doggy drecher which is a doggie sprinkler for us to play in when it is realy hot otu and a bubble gun for Abby b/c she loves to chase bubbles and snap at them

Abby

I'm a Princess

Purred: Mon May 25, '15 9:39am PST 
mmmmornign all.I really wiek the bubbles they is fun Awex furgot to say mommy and grandma went to concert at a park last night and we had to stay home even tho we could've went. I get to go camping in in in 2 weeks and I so excited it sumpin new fur me and and and if III cna be good there and wearn not to be scared of peeps then iiii might get to go on more camping trips and and and odder places too.

Emily

Running Water

Purred: Mon May 25, '15 2:41pm PST 
Sounds like a busy time for all applauseapplauserelieved We had some off and on sprinkles today but the parades still went on happy dance
Hope Hershey and Winkie aren't working to hard cloud 9cloud 9big grin Gots to go. Tomorrow the grandsons have just 5 more school days shocklaugh out loud Have a super great evening all big hug

Hershey

Purred: Mon May 25, '15 6:21pm PST 
blue dog Woof Emily, Alex and Abby!! Sounds like you all had a busy day and have a lot of new outside furniture! applauseapplause

We went with mommy and daddy today to help move stuff around. Winkie yelled a lot, to encourage them, and I helped by pulling on mommy whenevfur she wasn't moving fast enough! We did such a good job that daddy brought us right back home again after just one run! I guess the job was done! After a little while mommy and daddy left again, but Winkie and I stayed home to rest. big grin

(Page 6144 of 6144: Viewing entries 61431 to 61439)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  6135  6136  6137  6138  6139  6140  6141  6142  6143  6144