Hershey's Place -- Good Food, Good Times, Good Furiends

(Page 6125 of 6125: Viewing entries 61241 to 61250)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  6116  6117  6118  6119  6120  6121  6122  6123  6124  6125  
Hershey

When you're- chocolate, life- is sweet!

Purred: Thu Apr 16, '15 7:55pm PST 
shock Daddy came home early and took us to Fort Fun!! Mommy decided to come, too, since it's so warm out. snoopysnoopysnoopy

Do you think if mommy just tossed some sunflower seeds around, they might grow here? That's her idea of gardening! big laughbig laugh

Edwina- (Angel Eddy)- DG#1

Big Paw

Purred: Fri Apr 17, '15 9:30am PST 
applauseapplauseapplauseapplause yes I think that would work cheer Saturday afternoon is garden and yard work cheer
Today is a sunny one at 69 hamster dance Mommy, Evan and the doggies are going out big grin Mommy did laundry and wants to get it hung up, Evan needs to run, he is something else shocklaugh out loud
Have a great day big hug

Hershey

Purred: Fri Apr 17, '15 10:52am PST 
thinking In the shell or out of the shell? We're assuming unsalted! big laughbig laughbig laugh

Today was supposed to be warmer than yesfurday, but this morning the fog came in. shrug

We just had an invader in our house!! Mommy let him in, but Winkie and I wouldn't stop yelling at him! He and mommy were moving our furniture all ovfur the place! We finally got him to go away! relieved But the furniture is still all out of place and mommy says we won't get much of a dog walkdog walk today. naughty

Edwina- (Angel Eddy)- DG#1

Big Paw

Purred: Fri Apr 17, '15 5:25pm PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loud striped or not? laugh out loudlaugh out loud Unsalted shrugbig laughbig laugh
I bet you boys have had a busy and loud day shock Sometimes our doggies dogdog and dogdog
Today was Beautiful!! We have windows and doors opened cheer Tomorrow is supposed to be good but we might get rain Sunday thinking
Hope the evening is way more fun and better for you cheer Gots to get for now big hugcat on moon

Hershey

Purred: Fri Apr 17, '15 6:46pm PST 
We had TWO invaders! We didn't like the furst one. dogdogdog But the second one is a friend we like. Mommy even left him alone with us while she went across the street to get a burger fur lunch. I don't know what they were doing, but it involved the furnace, and moving furniture all ovfur. It's all back in place now. relieved

Emily

Running Water

Purred: Sat Apr 18, '15 7:18am PST 
thinkingthinkingthinkingthinking when me and Eddy were little there were guys all over the inside and outside of our house! We were getting new window's, siding , a furnace and central air put in shockshockshockshock OMC!! It was so noisy and mommy and the furs we had at the time( me, Eddy an old cat named Kitt-Kitty and 2 old small dog's, Alf and Precious) had to move to different rooms in the house to be out of the way laugh out loudlaugh out loud The guys were all super nice and it only took about a week for everything to get done flowershappy dance
Today is a beautiful sunny one in the 60's and going up to 77 cheer Mommy and dad and hubro are doing yard work this afternoon hamster dance Hubro and gal pal Stacy are no longer together and what a change in him!! Very much improved and trying very hard relieved
Have a great day hi5 Catch ya later big hug

Hershey

Purred: Sat Apr 18, '15 5:54pm PST 
applause That's good news about your hubro, Em! I know you mommy worries ovfur him! hug

Mommy got groceries today, and then we had to be Big Boys while she and daddy went to a birthday pawty. I was dogdog when they got home. red face But it was din-din time! dog

Emily

Running Water

Purred: Sat Apr 18, '15 6:01pm PST 
Today's weather was gorgeous!! Mommy and dad got a fence up for the tomatoes and peppers they will be planting. Mommy did plant some flower seeds applause Hubro mowed the yard hamster dance it was in the 70's cheer
Hope you all had a great day dancing See ya later alligators big hug

Hershey

Purred: Sat Apr 18, '15 7:02pm PST 
shock OMD, I just realized it's Harley Diva's Barkday!!

partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty

Happy Barkday, Harley!!

partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty

Nelly ~ Bell- ~ May Angel- Girl

Cat Of Many- Colors

Purred: Sun Apr 19, '15 11:28am PST 
applauseapplause Happy Birthday HDG partyparty We didn't see the post you made above us last evening Hershey thinkingshrug
Today is cloudy and it should start raining very soon dancing Nothing going on today dancing
Hope HDG had a wonderful Woofday party

(Page 6125 of 6125: Viewing entries 61241 to 61250)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  6116  6117  6118  6119  6120  6121  6122  6123  6124  6125