Hershey's Place -- Good Food, Good Times, Good Furiends

(Page 6400 of 6400: Viewing entries 63991 to 63996)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  6391  6392  6393  6394  6395  6396  6397  6398  6399  6400  
Pookah

Little- Grasshopper

Purred: Tue Mar 21, '17 8:54am PST 
snoopy Happy Tuesday to all snoopy We have sunny skies and could get to 50 shock laugh out loud But tomorrow might just be in the 30's shrug then more seasonable temps relieved About time BOL!!
We are doing nothing at all today and it is fun laugh out loud laugh out loud But someday we will get the boys back eek laugh out loud
Time for us doggies to go out and then mommy gets her coffee and the news and then Westerns and coloring hi5
Have a super wonderful day sweet furiends dancing cat on moon shock snoopy big hug Its a great day dancing

Hershey

When you're- chocolate, life- is sweet!

Purred: Tue Mar 21, '17 12:12pm PST 
blue dog Woof, Pooks! We had rain this morning, but now the sun is out and it might get up to 60*! laugh out loud

Your mommy is making good use of her vacation! We're about to go on our dog walkdog walk , then mommy will make her lunch and watch her Westerns and color, too! The rain is supposed to come back tonight. shock

Edwina- (Angel Eddy)- DG#1

Big Paw

Purred: Wed Mar 22, '17 9:47am PST 
cheer We have a beautiful sunny day cheer Its 31 degrees for now but warmer temps on the way cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer;c ;cheercheercheercheercheercheer
Mommy did a couple loads of laundry, took doggies out a few times to dancing Having a coffee and westerns on and coloring soon laugh out loud
Hope you all have a great day dancing

Hershey

Purred: Wed Mar 22, '17 6:57pm PST 
blue dog Woof, Eddy! We had a cold, sunny day today, after some rain ovfurnight. Winkie led our dog walkdog walk and we went to a different block than usual. Mommy found someone to talk to there, so we just spread out and chilled! laugh out loud At home, mommy spent most of the day with her nosey in a book. That's okay, I kept her leg warm! laugh out loud

Twinkle

I Must Have- Attention & My- Way

Purred: Thu Mar 23, '17 6:02am PST 
The weather is nice right now, but we are supposed to have bad thunderstorms this weekend.

While I was chatting, for the furs who don't know, I wanted to tell everyfur about Pet Coupons Central:

Pet Coupons Central is focused on providing high-quality service and pet owner satisfaction we will do everything we can to meet your expectation.

Pet Coupons Central is here to help the pet owner/caretaker who may be having hard times feeding their pets during these difficult days. Any individual, shelter, rescue, feral cat colony caretaker or pet foster parent can ask for help.

To make this Program work we need folks to clip any pet related coupons from newspapers, magazines, flyers etc and send them in.

Here's the link for more information: www.petcouponscentral.com

Emily

Running Water

Purred: Thu Mar 23, '17 9:44am PST 
applause That sounds very good Twinkle applause I hope many get help hi5
Today is a mix of sun and clouds thinking But warmer temps are on the way hi5 Can't wait! We love having windows and doors opened cat on moon Have a super day all dancing

Hershey

Purred: Thu Mar 23, '17 11:33am PST 
blue dog Woof, Twinkle and Em! Twinkle, that sounds like a good program! I hope lots of mommies and daddies will hear about it! way to go

We have filtered sunshine today, and it's still chilly, about the same as yesfurday. Mommy had her crabby pants on this morning, because she had to do laundry and dust and vacuum. But that's all done now, so we're cuddling on the couch! laugh out loudlaugh out loud

Hershey

Purred: Thu Mar 23, '17 3:19pm PST 
OMD, Molly!! We just found out how to see our pals' activity, and looky what we found! Happy Gotcha Day partypartyparty

Let's have Cake! partypartyparty

We left a pressie on your page, too! big hugflowersbig hugflowersbig hugflowers

Molly

Knot Head

Purred: Thu Mar 23, '17 3:33pm PST 
party party Thank you Hershey hi5 Lets eat cake!! Today has a pretty good one hi5 The sun did shine but it got windy so it has felt cold all day dancing
Mommy made chicken nuggets and shoe string fries for din-din and me and Pooks got some hi5 Em got some of a nugget party
Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and near 70 shock We hope hi5 Have a great evening dancing big hug

(Page 6400 of 6400: Viewing entries 63991 to 63996)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  6391  6392  6393  6394  6395  6396  6397  6398  6399  6400