Close X

Hershey's Place -- Good Food, Good Times, Good Furiends

(Page 6357 of 6357: Viewing entries 63561 to 63567)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  6348  6349  6350  6351  6352  6353  6354  6355  6356  6357  

Always Playful
Purred: Fri Oct 21, '16 6:29pm PST 
wave Platelicker wave Hershey party Thank you both hi5 Hershey we get the ID # of doggies on the Dogster side and send gifts from Catster. The other day dogster was fast but now slow again shrug dancing
Its been a pretty good day dancing Its been very sunny and beautiful out party
Lets gets some fishies and party party big hug

When you're- chocolate, life- is sweet!
Purred: Sat Oct 22, '16 9:29am PST 
wave Good morning, everyfur!

Itsumo, I hiope you had a fancatstic day! We can't get on Catster at all. shrug

Today is my barkday, and as soon as daddy gets out of the shower we're all gonna walk to the pet treat store and get me some goodies!! snoopysnoopysnoopy Usually it's just mommy and Winkie and me, but today daddy will be on my leash! Mommy says that's like a vacation! I wonder what she means by that? thinking big laughbig laughbig laugh

Tinkerbell- Dreamette#14

Purred: Sat Oct 22, '16 9:44am PST 
party party Happy Barkday HERSHEY party party applause applause laugh out loud your mommy is funny big laugh dancing We hope you have a Pawtastic day sweet boy hi5 big hug
We are doing nothing till later, mommy and dad will get some wood cut up smaller for the fire pit dancing Burn out some and relax cat on moon Mommy might even lay down in a while cloud 9 laugh out loud right! laugh out loud
Everyfur have a great day and Hershey get some very tasty treats hi5

Purred: Sat Oct 22, '16 6:39pm PST 
kissing Thanks, Tink! We got a bunch of treats at the doggie store, but only a few to eat. Mommy put some meaty-stuff in our bowls fur din-din and that was good! When daddy gets home we'll get some of my Barkday cookie! It's been a good day! snoopy

Today was also Austin's Bridge Day, and Dogster didn't tell me! naughty I'm glad he wrote a diary entry, or I would have missed it. Makes me wonder how many other spawcial days I've missed. thinking

Abby CGC

Big and- Beautiful
Purred: Sun Oct 23, '16 4:41am PST 
Happy Birthday Hershey!!! party party party

sounds like you had a pawome day!

sending lots of love and big dane hugs to you party

Knot Head
Purred: Sun Oct 23, '16 10:46am PST 
wave Hershey and Abby wave dancing I know what you mean Hershey shrug They need to get things fixed!!
Glad you had a Pawsome day hi5 I bet Winkie enjoyed to dancing
We are having a beautiful sunny day cheer Mommy and dad and hubro got some more boards sawed and stacked. Break time for a while then some reinforcing a wall in the ground shock thinking
A young couple walked by a bit ago and had a young Black Lab/Shepard with them thinking Mommy told them it was beautiful and asked if she could pet it. They came over and Oh My Goodness! The doggies name is Luna, she is so beautiful and her fur is soft and shiny and she nuzzled into mommy's neck!! Even jumped up on dad!! WOW!! That is a beautiful loving girl kissing They explained how Sweet Alexandria had just died in Aug. and dad showed them her picture. It was a perfect moment dancing Mommy had happy tears and a big smile dancing I think it was a gift from all the furs above, mommy had a crying time last night after looking at the pictures of us all on her phone,so meeting Luna had to have been a gift big grin
Have a most wonderful day furiends dancing big hug

Purred: Sun Oct 23, '16 5:37pm PST 
blue dog Woof, Molly and Abby! Thanks fur the Barkday wishes!!

Aw, Molly, that was nice of Walker and Ms. Alex to send a doggie to love on your pawrents. big hug

We have clouds-and-sun at our house today. Daddy was at church most of the day, then he came home and ate so we could start our ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz....

(Page 6357 of 6357: Viewing entries 63561 to 63567)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  6348  6349  6350  6351  6352  6353  6354  6355  6356  6357