Hershey's Place -- Good Food, Good Times, Good Furiends

(Page 6056 of 6056: Viewing entries 60551 to 60558)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  6047  6048  6049  6050  6051  6052  6053  6054  6055  6056  
Pookah

Little- Grasshopper

Purred: Fri Nov 21, '14 10:16am PST 
applauseapplause how about some cookies 1 and some more cookies 2 These are so good with some more Hersheys Hot Chocolate hi5
Its a warm 28 now hamster dance

Hershey

When you're- chocolate, life- is sweet!

Purred: Fri Nov 21, '14 1:27pm PST 
blue dog Woof everyfur! OMD I thought we'd NEVFUR get here today!! Mommy's fault, as usual! naughty

Pooks and Molly, thanks fur taking care of brekkie! I hope your mommy's cough will go away soon! hug You'll have fun with the grandsons! snoopy

Abby, where was the teacher??! She or he should have made sure all the doggies stayed in their own space. I' know you were a good gurl anywag. I'm glad your mommy's tooth is fixed! way to go

Um, Pookah... There is no such thing as a warm 28*. Just sayin'... big laughbig laughbig laugh

It's ovfurcast at our house, but dry today. Yesfurday we got almost half an inch of rain! That's not much, but we need evfurry drop, mommy says. It's about 60* outside now. happy dance

Mommy and daddy are going out AGAIN tonight and we have to stay home and be Big Boys. dogdog laugh out loud

Abby

I'm a Princess

Purred: Fri Nov 21, '14 2:22pm PST 
the teacher was talking and she did come around and see mommy frustrated and ask if she would mind moving mommy of course said no

Pookah

Little- Grasshopper

Purred: Fri Nov 21, '14 2:39pm PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loud mommy said it felt warm, after the teens the other day big laughbig laugh Just is 27 now BOL!! We got's to go dancing the boys are here snoopy When dad gets home they are getting Dairy Queen for din-din dancing I bet I will score a few fries hi5 All you furs and families have a great evening big hug

Hershey

Purred: Fri Nov 21, '14 3:01pm PST 
dancing DQ fur din-din!! Sounds like a furrific idea!! Let's have that, too!! happy dance

Have a good evening, Pooks!

Abby, I'm glad the teacher did the right thing! way to go

Hershey

Purred: Sat Nov 22, '14 8:58am PST 
wave Good morning, everyfur! We're up and getting ready to go to the Wag fur the day! I made a breakfast casserole that will really be good all day! The coffee is on, the chocolate is hot, the treat bowls are filled and there are lots of logs by the fireplace! Make yourselves at home and have a cuddly day! blue dog

Nelly ~ Bell- ~ May

Cat Of Many- Colors

Purred: Sat Nov 22, '14 11:23am PST 
applauseapplause Oh Hershey this is Purrfect!! Thank you so much cheer I think me and all my furmily will spend the day inside and eat and play and rest applauseapplause We have a gloomy, cloudy 44,it even just sprinkled thinkingshruglaugh out loud
You boys have a super time at the Wag dancing The grandsons are coming back again this evening and spend the night again dancing Have a great day all big hug

Hershey

Purred: Sat Nov 22, '14 9:31pm PST 
dancing We had a furry nice day at the Wag! It's fun playing with all the other doggies. Mommy and daddy came and got us just a LITTLE late fur din-din. naughty Daddy's back was hurting him. When we got home and out of the car, Winkie had to poop and daddy and I took off ahead of him. Mommy had his leash, but while she was picking up he flipped around and backed right out of his collar and took off running after us! Mommy knew what I was doing, but daddy was furry scared! Winkie ran right up to our door and waited there fur daddy and Winkie. He just wanted his din-din! laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

(Page 6056 of 6056: Viewing entries 60551 to 60558)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  6047  6048  6049  6050  6051  6052  6053  6054  6055  6056