What did you do today?

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
♥- Smoky- ♥

Mr. Energetic

Purred: Fri Jul 24, '09 11:27am PST 
Well, in this thread, just bark about what you did today! You can do it everyday....every hour..... laugh out loud whenever you have something you wanna share. It can be a short story about a regular day, or a long story about a special day.

Today we have done nothing but sleep. It's really hot, but we'll get a walk in the evening once it cools down. dancing

Budee

Can you scratch- my back, please?

Purred: Sat Jul 25, '09 11:50am PST 
Today i got a bath!! big grin Mom filled the tub to about my waist to see if i could swim. But i couldnt. frown But im still learning how. smile I just kick my front legs not my back. laugh out loud I also put my nose underwater and made bubbles!! I chased them all around the tub!!

It was really fun. way to go

Budee

Can you scratch- my back, please?

Purred: Wed Jul 29, '09 5:49am PST 
So far today i have slept. I've been sleepin all day well all morining fur that matter. cloud 9cloud 9

♥- Smoky- ♥

Mr. Energetic

Purred: Fri Jul 31, '09 9:32am PST 
Yesterday....we chewed the trampoline. red face The cover around it...chewed up. It's becuase we didn't have enough attention, tho! So, if Grandpa finds out...we're in TROUBLE! red face

Hershey

When you're- chocolate, life- is sweet!

Purred: Tue Aug 4, '09 5:23pm PST 
shock Hope you didn't get caught, Smoky!

This morning I got up early and froaked. That's the third time in a week, but other than that I feel fine. Mommy and daddy are baffled. Today was just a normal day hanging out with mommy. We did laundry, but mostly I slept and barked.
dogdogdog

Walker- (Angel Boy)

Washog

Purred: Wed Aug 5, '09 12:34pm PST 
Hope you feel better Hershey. Us dog's just did what we alway's do. Run in and out to the back yard, bark,eat ,sleep,play. Dog stuff. puppy

Angus

Don't mess with- me!

Purred: Sat Aug 8, '09 10:55am PST 
We have stayed inside all day it's raining. I can't get my feet wet.

Molly

Knot Head

Purred: Mon Aug 10, '09 12:17pm PST 
We've been in and out helping mommy with the laundry. BOL! puppy

Baby

People need to- be like me and- sleep more

Purred: Mon Aug 10, '09 11:28pm PST 
Today we went and ran errands, then my sissy did summer math (boring). Then we cooked dinner and now were just night owls hanging out.

♥- Smoky- ♥

Mr. Energetic

Purred: Thu Aug 13, '09 2:32pm PST 
wave everyfur!

Lately, Mom's been busy with friends and what not. So sad, the summer is coming to an end. We've gotten a lot of good walks, we love to go on the porch. Right now we're annoying Mommy by howling at the sirens....we love doing that! laugh out loud They go off and we whine for a few minutes. way to go

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2