Emma and Teva's House

(Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 69)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
♥Emma- CSD♥

Will work for- biscuits

Purred: Sun Jan 22, '12 3:45pm PST 
Time to get ready for mommy's birthday. Now, for a REAL cake that is sure to please...a doggie cake, of course.

Happy Birthday Mommy!

♥Tayl- a♥

Lady Tayla

Purred: Sun Jan 22, '12 3:46pm PST 
Tayla enters and looks at the cake with disbelief! She puts her cake in front of Emma's and rolls her eyes. I have been with mommy the longest of all and I am certain that this is more to her liking.

Happy Birthday from Tayla

♥Prin- cess- Nikki&hearts- ;

Small but Mighty

Purred: Sun Jan 22, '12 3:48pm PST 
Nikki looks around. Well, the cat cake is an improvement, but something a bit fluffier is what I have in mind. She places her cake on the table until tomorrow. I am sure that mommy will try this one first.

Happy Birthday from Nikki

♥Ging- er- Belle&hearts- ;

Small but tough!

Purred: Sun Jan 22, '12 3:49pm PST 
Ginger Belle can't believe her eyes! I can't believe that I am the only one who got this right. What can be nicer than a cake that looks like me to go with a gift of extra Ginger time tonight.

Happy Birthday from Ginger Belle

There now, that's more like it.

♥Sere- na♥

Fearless one!

Purred: Sun Jan 22, '12 3:51pm PST 
I may be the youngest, but I just might well be the smartest! Nothing says I love you like a Hello Kitty cake. Happy birthday mommy!

Happy Birthday from Serena

♥Emma- CSD♥

Will work for- biscuits

Purred: Tue Feb 14, '12 5:33am PST 
Happy 3rd birthday to Serena! We hope that your special day is all you could hope for.

Birthday Cake

Birthday Wishes

A comfy new place to lay your little head and nap.

Posh Kitty Lounger

We know how much you love to sing, so here is a special gift for you.

Karaoke Machine

♥Sere- na♥

Fearless one!

Purred: Tue Feb 14, '12 3:55pm PST 
Meow! Look at that cake and all those gifts. Thanks for the surprise, this is the best birthday ever.

TINA

I once was lost- but now I am- found.

Purred: Tue Feb 14, '12 4:16pm PST 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SERENA!!! HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER! YOU ARE SO SPECIAL! I BOUGHT YOU A HELLO KITTY SHIRT, BUT MOMMA COULD NOT POST THE PICTURE IN THE GROUP THREAD.

LOVE
TINAwisheshug

♥Sere- na♥

Fearless one!

Purred: Tue Feb 14, '12 4:22pm PST 
Me-wow! What a pretty new shirt. I will try it on, then we can sit in the new kitty lounger and have some cake together. Thanks, Tina. What a good bff you are.

(Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 69)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7