Let's get to know each other

Charly

Charly - Queen of Awesome

Purred: Thu Jun 18, '09 2:12pm PST 
Hi! I'm Charly. I don't usually make friends very easily. I always go to my hidey spot when people come over. But, all of you ladies are so beautiful. Just like me! So, let's get to know each other and maybe be friends!

I'm 8 years old and live in Fort Worth, Texas. I was named after Geena Davis' character in The Long Kiss Goodnight. My favorite color is pink, and I love to play fetch and kill the cover mousie. Shredding paper is way fun too! What do you like to do?

Puddin'

Purred: Thu Nov 5, '09 10:12am PST 
Hi there from Lancaster, PA!!! Just wanted to drop by & say hi!

Her Majesty- or Majee for- short

Royalty never- looked so good.

Purred: Sat Dec 19, '09 6:40am PST 
Hi this is Danielle and Majee. We live in Sumter, SC. Majee enjoys sitting on my head as I sleep or on my chest. She purrs really loud and is not afraid to meow to tell me what she wants. We just joined and decided to say HIIIII!!!!!!!

Sweetpea

Purred: Sun Jan 31, '10 5:11am PST 
Hi, I am Sweetpea and I am from South Carolina too!! I am new here and just found my new furever family. Mommy and Grandmaw were looking for an orange kitty at a local shelter, then they heard about me--that I had been there a month (I was a little stray when I was found frown ), and that "my time was up". shockshockshock WELL!!!! Mommy immediately said she wanted ME, and next thing I knew, I had a new furever home and a new furever family who are spoiling me rotten, MOL! Even Santa Paws had not forgotten me--I am STILL getting presents from him!! cheer Not to mention tons of good food, yummy treats, perches in windows where I chatter at the birds outside, and sooo many soft warm places to sleep--including with Mommy and Grandmaw!! laugh out loud I play and play, then I climb in Mommy's lap and purr til I fall asleep...I am a happy girl!! happy dance And yes, I am a proud tuxedo girl--I have silky medium-length black and white fur, golden eyes, a black locket on my white breast (which Mommy likes!) and a black "diamond" on my little nose! I am about 9 months old and I would love to make lots of furriends!!! kittyhug

Sweetie

MissNomer

Purred: Sun Jan 31, '10 12:15pm PST 
Hi! I am Sweetie. I'm from Charleston, South Carolina where it's usually nice and warm. I whiled away my days on my kitty shelf on our screen porch and chattered at the hummingbirds in the garden. We're a one cat family and I like it that way!

Parker

Purred: Wed Nov 6, '13 10:11am PST 
I'm almost more of an evening gown cat, as the black is off the shoulder on one side. I was born on a farm; my mother was also a tuxedo; my brother Butler and sister Schwarzie were tuxes. The litter before mine, so my human tells me, had two grey tuxedo kittens.

A little over a year ago, he took me off the farm and I am now an Inside cat. No ticks, no dogs or coyotes to run from, and not as hard to hunt for food.