Ashes and Snickers stroll

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  
Ashes

Lets play!

Purred: Wed Jun 17, '09 12:35pm PST 
*Gets ready for his big all day date with Snickers. then hops in his car and wates for her at the breakfest buffet*

Kovu

There can`t be a- limit for- awsomeness!

Purred: Wed Jun 17, '09 2:01pm PST 
(Nudges Ashes) Hey, Ashes! I`m gonna give you this! (Hands him book) Here`s the ultimate guide to dating. Have fun! (Pops back in the hole through the wall)

Snickers

One day I will- rule the world

Purred: Wed Jun 17, '09 4:27pm PST 
*sits next to Ashes*Hows it goin' cutie?wink

Ashes

Lets play!

Purred: Thu Jun 18, '09 10:40am PST 
*Stares at the wall with the strangest look on his face. Then shakes his head thinking 'nah- couldn't be' then looks in his hands and theres the book. He screams, throwing the book at the wall and running into Snickers. They both fall over and start laughing laugh out loud. He helps her up and pulls some roses from underneath the table.* Here, just a little gift. There will be more where that came from! big grin

Snickers

Purred: Thu Jun 18, '09 11:48am PST 
*laughs*Thanks for the roses...how do you do that where i touch the word and theres a picture?Sorry I'm not very smarticleont hsi stufflaugh out loud

Kovu

Purred: Thu Jun 18, '09 12:05pm PST 
(Pops back from the hole in the wall) No, Ashes. That WAS real! (pops back through the wall but falls) Heh heh... (Looks at his watch) I`d better get to the hideout. Bye! (Jumps through the other hole in the wall)

Snickers

Purred: Thu Jun 18, '09 6:00pm PST 
Kovu there must be lots of holes in these wallsbig laugh

Kovu

Purred: Thu Jun 18, '09 6:16pm PST 
(Pops back out pf the wall) Yup, there is! big grin laugh out loud (Pops back through the hole)

Ashes

Lets play!

Purred: Fri Jun 19, '09 10:25am PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loud You are truely the funniest cat Kovu. haha laugh out loud And your quite the comedian yourself Snickers laugh out loud. Looks at all the holes- we may need some spackle, mol!

Your welcome Snickers. What you do is go to a place such as google images, then look for the picture you want. Google images is my first choice always. You will find something. Then click on the picture (if your in google images) and it will bring up a page. At the very top of the page it says "enlarge the picture" and it will have the picture right next to it. Then copy the link on the "enlarged picture" (or URL), and go to this website: http://jonradchenko.com/dogster/forumImage.html

Then paste the URL in the slot that says Link. And did you see where it said Roses in green on mine? You put the description of the picture where it says Link Description. Then click on the Create Forum Code button. Then it will bring this really big code up. Copy all of that and go to the thread your writing it, and put a space after the word that you last ended with. If you put the code as if it were the next words in that sentence or whatever, then it should bring it up as one word. Then you highlight the word and the picture should come up. It will look like a big paragraph, but when you post or preview what you wrote the picture will come. Like the smiley face icons. Hope that helps. wink

Snickers

Purred: Fri Jun 19, '09 8:40pm PST 
ok I'm gonna try this. I hope you like chocolates

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10