*Used Book Store & Trading Post*

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Kingsley

Troublemeister- in Training

Purred: Sat Jul 10, '10 9:16pm PST 
I am interested in The Road to Wellness if you have that one, Smushy! I looked for it at the used book store, but they only had one that I cannot remember the title of but I think it had the word East in it. smile

Does anyone want Sarah's Key?

Your friend,
Kingsley

Emma (in- memory)

Purred: Sun Oct 3, '10 12:29pm PST 
Oh drat Kingsley, I totally missed The Great Taos Bank Robbery and Other Indian Country Affairs by Tony Hillerman did you sell it? Also, when you are finished with The Outlanders we would be interested.

Kingsley

Purred: Mon Nov 1, '10 7:52pm PST 
Yes, Emma, I did take the Tony Hillerman book to the used bookstore. I am sorry.

I have not got very far into The Outlanders before a whole bunch of other books caught my attention, but I will save it for you. No problem!

Your friend,
Kingsley

Kingsley

Purred: Tue May 10, '11 3:30pm PST 
Would anyone like a hardback copy of An Object of Beauty by Steve Martin? Just let me know, and I will have my secretary send it to you!

Your friend,
Kingsley

Emma (in- memory)

Purred: Mon Aug 27, '12 8:59am PST 
We have the Subtle Knife and the Amber Spyglass available.We also just started getting books on our Nook. There is a sharing capability. It might be cool to have a sharing section. Anyone else with a nook? Is it easy to share books?little angel

Luna

No Nonsense

Purred: Wed Aug 29, '12 1:53pm PST 
I just took a box of books to the used bookstore this morning, but I don't think any cat would have wanted them. There were a bunch of Paul Theroux books and some history stuff. I will remember to post here before I get rid of any more, though!

Your friend,
Luna

Ali

I am cute and I- know it

Purred: Sat Sep 1, '12 8:15am PST 
I have lots of romance books. I give them to the library for their book sale. So if anybody has any mysteries with cats or needlework in them, I would be interested.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2