Cats On A Hot Tin Roof

Guido the- Italian- Kitty db 115

Life is- CATZOWEY!

Purred: Tue Apr 21, '09 10:10pm PST 
Hellooooooo my fellow Cats of the San Joaquin! I miss hearing from y'all so me and my EyeTailyun self is sending a pmail to your adoracatable selves. How are you and yurself dealing with the heat wave? I likesa things hot but CATZOWEY it's hot out!

Sending abundacat cool purrs to ya,
GUIDO the Italian Kitty

Curly

Purred: Mon Aug 23, '10 4:42pm PST 
Yikes, Guido! I just stopped by Cats of the San Joaquin for the furst time in many moons, and discovered that you had left a post here last April, but no one responded to you! red face We weren't ignoring you intentionally; You would think that since I am a group administrator, I would've at least received a notice that someone had posted a comment in this group (Catster used to do that), but we didn't know you had stopped by. Also, when the staff opened this page to help me respond to you belatedly, there was a notice saying "This thread has had no activity in the last 500 days and is in an inactive state." Well, I'm not a mathematicat, but I can count on my toesies and I know that last April was not "500 days" ago! Anyway, the staff and my fursibs and I apologize for not responding to your post sooner. I guess the heat wave you were talking about is over, although there have been a few more since April! laugh out loud Hope efurryone is keeping cool out there! way to go