2009 Easter Tea Party!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Purred: Wed Apr 8, '09 3:43pm PST 
Welcome Everyone!wave

We are going to hold our Tea Party here in the Lounge and patio. Crossing our paws that the weather will cooperate and we will have a beautiful day for our Easter Egg Hunt.

Wear your bonnets, bring your favorite Easter food, and bring your stories of your family Easter traditions!

I haven't decorated yet, but be sure to pick a beautiful boa that our best friend Frankie, left for all of us to have since he won't be able to attend. They are in that lovely basket over in the corner!!

Also, if anyone wants to help decorate with me tomorrow, you are more than welcome! Stop by and add your special touch to make the party even more special!

Okay, better hop on out of here and snuggle with mom. See you all tomorrow night!dancing

Hugs and Purrs,
Toulousehughug

Toulouse

Purred: Thu Apr 9, '09 6:43am PST 
*T marches in with all his tools and decorations. He begins by putting a big banner on the Lounge door that says "Welcome to the Siamese Lovers Eggstravaganza"! He puts up lots of easter egg balloons and confetti around the room. The he hangs a big Easter Egg Pinata filled with treats and catnip bunnies. Decorates the tables with all Easter utensils and puts lovely daffodil and tulip arrangements on each table for kitties to take home to their moms. He also puts a small basket at each place setting filled with eggs for kitties to decorate or take a photo of their friends and put on them.!

Hmmfft... what have I forgotten! Cake and Candy of course! He runs out and drives in on his pink remote controlled stroller that Frankie gave him and brings in lots of Easter candy and a huge Easter Bunny chocolate cake with white icing!

Okay, I will decorate the patio area and hide the Easter eggs for our Hunt and I should be almost done!
*Looks around with approval!way to go*

Okay, will be back a little later to bring in the last minute items! But for now, I think I'll curl up on the couch and take a short nap!dancing

Toulouse

Purred: Thu Apr 9, '09 4:14pm PST 
*T. wakes up and looks at the clock and realizes it's almost time for the party*

Oh my goodness. I must go out on the patio and hide all the eggs, dust off the furniture, make refreshments and put out all the food! It's a beautiful evening for a Tea Party!
Snacks:
Jelly Beans Biscotti
Easter Bunny Cupcakes
Flower Cupcakes in a Cone
Creamy ham turnovers
Cocoanut Lamb Cake
Marshmallow Peeps
Punch
Catpagne

Hmmm.... that sounds like anyone with a sweet tooth will enjoy!
big laugh

Marina

Truman\'s Girl

Purred: Thu Apr 9, '09 4:33pm PST 
Hi Toulouse! wave I'm not sure if we will be here or not. There are tornadoes in our area. If all goes well, I will check in by 7 pm Catster time. I think we are just going to get nasty winds and maybe some hail but everyone around us could get tornadoes. I hope to see you very soon. Love, Marina and Tosca

Toulouse

Purred: Thu Apr 9, '09 4:51pm PST 
Hi Marina and Tosca!wave

Mom was just watching the Weather Channel and I do hope you only get winds. Stay safe and thanx so much for stopping by! Hope to see you later!

Luv,
Toulousehug

Marina

Truman\'s Girl

Purred: Thu Apr 9, '09 5:42pm PST 
Hi again Toulouse. Looks like the worst of the storm is over for us. We had pea sized hail and heavy wind. We also heard a crash of some sort. Mommy is waiting for the rain to stop so she can take stock. I'm sure everything is fine though. How are you tonight?

Toulouse

Purred: Thu Apr 9, '09 5:46pm PST 
Oh Marina, I am so thankful you are okay!! Mom gets scared with a mild thunderstorm. I can't imagine what you must experience! I guess you are use to it!

I think you could use a glass of catpagne about now!wink

Marina

Truman\'s Girl

Purred: Thu Apr 9, '09 6:23pm PST 
Sorry I disappeared. The storm passed and mommy heard fire trucks pretty close. She went to look. It looks like a house was probably hit by lightening. They had the road totally blocked off. I'm sure everyone was ok though. There were no ambulances that we could see. After she got home, she cooked dinner. Catpagne sounds wonderful right now!

Toulouse

Purred: Thu Apr 9, '09 6:28pm PST 
My dear Siamese brothers and sisters! It is time for mom and me to take our medicine and time for mom to hook up. I want to wish each and every one of you a very Happy Easter! I hope to Easter bunny treats you well but I also pray for blessings to you and your family. I know I have been deeply blessed by knowing all of you. You are part of my family and mean the world to me! If you are travelling, be safe and well but have a great holiday! Come back and tell us all about it.

I have to go Saturday to get my blood pressure tested and then mom is going up to Aunt Linda's for dinner.

Be sure to take the flowers home to your moms, and help yourself to all the food. Good night dear friends. I love you all so much!!

Hugs and Purrs,
Toulousehughug

Marina

Truman\'s Girl

Purred: Thu Apr 9, '09 6:31pm PST 
Toulouse, I'll walk out with you. Goodnight. wave

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2