Question of the Week

(Page 51 of 51: Viewing entries 501 to 504)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  
Caramello

What can I get- into next?

Purred: Wed Jun 11, '14 9:59am PST 
Same here, the longest mine have been gone is 5 days.

Twinkle

I Must Have- Attention & My- Way

Purred: Mon Jun 16, '14 8:12am PST 
What is a typical day for you?

Caramello

What can I get- into next?

Purred: Mon Jun 16, '14 12:12pm PST 
When Papa wakes up, I'm usually in the bedroom window, or sleeping by him. I follow him downstairs for breakfast. Then I sit in the living room window watching the birds while he gets ready for work. He comes back down when he's done, and we play, or cuddle for a bit before he leaves. Then I just usually sleep, eat, and play with Mango until Mama and Papa come home, and more cuddles, play, and food, MOL!

Twinkle

I Must Have- Attention & My- Way

Purred: Wed Jun 25, '14 4:28pm PST 
I usually wake up next to Mommy. Once she gets up, I wait for her in the hallway. Wet food comes next, petting afterward. I'll lay by the front door & wait for her to leave. I usually try to block her in because I rarely want her to go. Once she leaves I'll usually bat my mice all around the apartment. I'll take a nice nap & sometimes I'll eat like a little piggy all day. Once Mommy comes home, I'll beg for more wet food & petting. I'll cuddle up with Mommy wherever she is. I wander around or lay around & do my thing until it's bedtime. I usually sleep with Mommy. I must have cuddle & petting time again. Then I'll curl up at the foot of the bed & sleep.

(Page 51 of 51: Viewing entries 501 to 504)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51