Question of the Week

(Page 1 of 49: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Miss Mittens- - Angel DG #14

Angel Diva

Purred: Sun Mar 1, '09 11:15am PST 
How and when did your mommy or daddy first learn about Catster? Did your mommy or daddy tell their furriends about Catster or show them your pages? What do their family and furriends think about Catster? laugh out loud

Mommy first learned about Catster when she saw a link to a kitty's Catster page under someone's signature in another forum. She checked it out a few times and didn't quite understand it at first -- cats writing in diaries and talking to other cats! shock It took her a few months before she got up the nerve to make our pages but once here, we were hooked! She's very selective about the humans she tells about Catster. Our family knows about it and well . . . they think it's silly and laugh at her! But we love it!

Edited by author Sun Mar 1, '09 11:18am PST

Bitu ✎

I still want to- be a rich cat

Purred: Sun Mar 1, '09 2:41pm PST 
We found out about Catster through an e-mail newsletter (it actually mentioned Dogster, but my younger human took a chance anyway). A few people know about it mostly through my stories and diary entries. My younger human enjoys acting as my secretary.

Nelly ~ Bell- ~ May

Cat Of Many- Colors

Purred: Sun Mar 1, '09 4:00pm PST 
My mommy found out about Catster from the Dogster web site. She heard about that on The Greatest American Dog Show last year. She checked Dogster out and saw they had Catster also . She made all our pages the same day she went on for the first time. She has sent some family our pages and so far no one think's we're silly. But none of them are on here. It's a lot of fun and we've made some very nice friend's. big grin

Muffin

Chubby Jungle- Kitty

Purred: Mon Mar 2, '09 10:55am PST 
We first heard about Dogster/Catster through one of ma's clients at work. Their doggie was in a Most Pampered Pup contest, so she had been voting fur him. She noticed a link on his entry page to Dogster, checked it out, and started making pages!

PeeWee the Angel

Purred: Thu Mar 5, '09 9:25am PST 
My mom heard about catster from a news story when the site was first launched.

Cally Jane

I'm bigger than- Lilly-Rose, ha,- ha

Purred: Sat Mar 7, '09 12:01pm PST 
Our meowmy also saw a link from another group and decided to check it out. Her thought it was really kewl cause her could introduce my angel brofurs. At first her was a bit confused (that happens when you have an "old" meowmy), but since has learned to LOVE it here! We are all making so many furiends and going to pawtees and meowmy's learning "puter" stuff!

Most hoomans meowmy tells about Catster thinks her is silly (think head shakes), but that is the reason we LOVE it here! We silly!

Cally Jane

I'm bigger than- Lilly-Rose, ha,- ha

Purred: Mon Mar 30, '09 11:58am PST 
March 30 - April 5, 2009

Do you help celebrate Easter?

Nelly ~ Bell- ~ May

Cat Of Many- Colors

Purred: Mon Mar 30, '09 4:04pm PST 
No us kitties don't. but we do get to sample the meal. kitty

Athena - Miss You- Sweet Baby(

Will be missed- terribly

Purred: Mon Mar 30, '09 4:40pm PST 
This is my first Easter. Mom said I will help celebrate by doing a easter egg hunt with cat nip in the eggs! Looking forward to that!!!cheer

Miss Mittens- - Angel DG #14

Angel Diva

Purred: Tue Mar 31, '09 5:32am PST 
We don't can't involved in the Easter celebrations either except for dinner! big grin

(Page 1 of 49: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]