The Reading Room

(Page 168 of 168: Viewing entries 1671 to 1678)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  159  160  161  162  163  164  165  166  167  168  
Speedy

Faster than a- speeding bullet!

Purred: Mon Apr 3, '17 6:16pm PST 
Beatrice, no, I didn't know you were born in Montana! I bet you have a beautiful singing voice! You could come for a visit and it is NOT hot right now! But make it quick, cuz I am sure it will heat up very soon!

BEATRICE

Beatrice is home- to stay

Purred: Tue Apr 4, '17 2:52pm PST 
I dont mind hot weather. I stay inside anyway. I didnt like Montana too much but I like Washington because I have a family who love me and mom and dad who think I am wonderful even when I'm not. This is the first time I really believed "forever" because my mommy and daddy promised me.

I do like to sing but I dont know if my voice is very good or not. I can ask Chadwick when he visits. He is the music maestro in our family.

Speedy

Purred: Tue Apr 4, '17 7:07pm PST 
Beatrice, I am so glad we all have forever homes! It is the best, isn't it? I don't mind the heat, either for the same reason! I stay inside all the time! Now Homer, he is an outdoor cat! (His choice!)

Dewey told me that Chadwick said you have a LOVELY voice!!!

BEATRICE

Purred: Fri Apr 7, '17 4:55pm PST 
Wow! Then I have to believe him, because Chadwick is very discerning when it comes to music. I'm a little shy about singing for other people, but maybe at our next party I could sing a little something special for Speedy.

Speedy

Purred: Sat Apr 8, '17 9:54pm PST 
Beatrice, we could sing a duet!!!

BEATRICE

Purred: Wed Apr 12, '17 5:06pm PST 
Ok!!! What shall we sing? (Did you ever hear Lion in Winter with Linda Ronstad and Hoyt Axton?? That is a powerful duet but takes a lot of range for both singers)

Speedy

Purred: Thu Apr 13, '17 7:39pm PST 
Oh, I don't think I know that one! But I will learn it for you!!! We can sing Somewhere Out There too!

BEATRICE

Purred: Mon Apr 24, '17 3:11pm PST 
I could learn that one too. I think we need to start practicing together. Now we have a really good excuse to fly back and forth from my house to your house to my house to your house, etc. kissing

(Page 168 of 168: Viewing entries 1671 to 1678)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  159  160  161  162  163  164  165  166  167  168