Messages from the Rainbow Bridge Angels to our humans

Osiris ~- Rainbow- Bridge Nile

Be the shining- light you are!

Purred: Sat Feb 21, '09 9:38am PST 
Hi fur-friends,
Here's a place we can post special messages to our families and friends on earth... We want to let them know how we are and it's a way fur them to listen to us.

Let them know how you can still run carefree on the wet grass, chase a bouncy ball, or enjoy the sensations of the wind... The Rainbow Bridge is a lovely place and let's share this with our humans...

Osiris ~- Rainbow- Bridge Nile

Be the shining- light you are!

Purred: Sat Feb 21, '09 9:41am PST 
I'm going to start off the posting messages to my human guardian... hope you feel better soon, maybe a hot sauna will get rid of that cold. Enjoy the sunshine, it's a wonderful day. Oh... by the way, tell those two girls to behave... I saw them running around last night trying to eat the rose and the pictures on the night stand wink

Love always... Osiris

Theresa (In- Loving- Memory)

Old age doesn't- get me down.

Purred: Mon Nov 16, '09 3:54pm PST 
Hi, I'll miss you. Please tell my dog and human friends I said hi. I'm free now and can fully walk again.

MAX ~Rainbow- Bridge~*RIP*

DEARLY MISSED<3

Purred: Sat Mar 23, '13 11:55am PST 
I want my humans to know I am still watching over them, guarding them, and keeping them safe. I know you miss me dearly and I know we will be seeing each-other again. I am having a wonderful time up here with auntie Marta and Abby. be safe