MORGANNA!!!

Christmas(An- gel- Kitty)^PAWS^

Precious Kitty- taken by VAS

Purred: Tue Jan 6, '09 9:25am PST 
*Runnnns to hug her!!*

You has a page of your own now!!! YAY!!!
Welcome to our little group!!! I'm glad you're here!!!

Chrissy little angel

Morganna

Mighty Huntress

Purred: Tue Jan 6, '09 5:53pm PST 
Aw, thank you so much, Chrissy! It's so good to be wanted, to have friends. Yes, Mom finally got the page up, but she'd like to work on it some when she has a chance - you know, dress it up a bit.

Do you like the photo? It's Mom's favorite - she thinks it shows how much I love the outdoors. smile And you can't even tell that I'm missing my right hind leg and part of my tail, can you? (Of course, I'm not missing them anymore!dancing)

Love,
Morganna

Christmas(An- gel- Kitty)^PAWS^

Precious Kitty- taken by VAS

Purred: Thu Jan 15, '09 1:12pm PST 
I LOVE the picture Morganna!! You look so purrty!!! I didn't like it outside was scary-- I thought I wanted to get out but when I did slip past mommy... I regretted it!!! red face

Morganna

Mighty Huntress

Purred: Wed Jan 21, '09 9:47am PST 
When I first found Mom, I'd been on my own for a while - outside in the wilderness where there were bobcats and coyotes - and even bears!shock But I learned how to take care of myself. Mom was very surprised one day when she had to chase a bear off her porch - and she noticed me sitting on the bank, calmly watching the bear run by about 10 feet in front of me. laugh out loud

I *love* the outdoors! Once I was out, Mom couldn't get me in until I was ready to come in - and sometimes, that wasn't until the wee, wee hours of the morning! big grin

The outdoors can be scary when you're not used to it, but I have what Mom called "woods smarts" - like "street smarts". wink

Of course, here at the Bridge, we're always safe, and so go outside whenever we please 'cause it's not at all scary here. I'll meet you by Cream Creek. wink